• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bring Pokemon Adventures Back to the US

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
    dude u know what just complaining wont work all thay will do is laugh about how pathetic u are because your crying about how stupid is to get rid of a comic in a few years youll be like omg i cant believe i actually did that and all people have a right to post here

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    This thread is becoming pointless. If we're gonna fight over this matter... eeeesh!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    u no what master i can do what ever i want i wanted to write a letter and see what would happen i wasnt saying it was going to work i was taking a chance.....u no maybe this would work how would u no b/c u tried it already WOW so what u can always try again and u dont even know what i put in my letter to judge i stated about bring back the books and if u wanna go here and say that this isnt going to work GO RIGHT AHEAD b/c everyonoe that kept saying it wasnt going to work already ruined this tread for people who wanted to give it a chance

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    everyone that kept saying it wasnt going to work already ruined this tread for people who wanted to give it a chance

well then there's nobody who is going to send a letter...
    this thread has officially became useless '-.-

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    yeah b/c all the people that told everyone not 2 and they listened
    SO CONGRATUALIONS U GOT NOT TO SEND LETTERS I HOPE UR HAPPY

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    yes. yes im very happy because i didnt waste my little time on something that does not work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ok Nay i didnt ask u to write one anyway and i wasnt making anyone anyway people did agree to write letters in the beginning of the thread but u guy ruined it because they have responded on here

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    First of its Nayr not nay and second learn to type proper english. your not going to get anywhere with this "but u guy ruined it because they have responded on here"

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    hey andyb, listen dude...
    what if you send a letter to VIZ, and you get no replie and no books...
    then you stay active on the community, and then some new guy makes a thread just like this, what would you do?
    join him and try it again? or not join and tell him what we told you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    nayr its a typo and hoenn yes i would try it again and i wouldnt put people down like u guys r and so what is they dont do nothing the first time u send them something u can always try again and if i didnt feel like doing it again i wouldnt tell the person not to do i would say "i tried it but it didnt work hopefully u have some luck with it" not tell them o its not going to work does waste ur time

Eagledawn

Sapphire
    Years
    This doesn't have much potential at all, I'm sorry to say. I wholeheartedly agree with you in the fact that the manga should be shipped to the U.S., but it'll never happen. I myself am sick of paying $20 for one book, but Viz will most likely just ignore the letters and such. They tried it once in the U.S., it failed, burned a hole in their pockets, and then the manga became exclusive to Singapore. That's it. There are about a few hundred more readers now than there were then, but I'm sure they wouldn't want to waste more money for such a risk, no? That's all. Try if you want, but you ain't getting much success.

Back