• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bring Pokemon Attacks to Life

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • Double kick-Jump and front snap kick twice in the air.
    Rolling kick-Drop, tuck and sumersault once, come up and back roundhouse kick
    Seismic toss-Hook opponent under their shoulder, roll them across your back, drop them to ground and then drop onto them (if needed).
    Blaze kick-Tape an aresol can to your shoe (facing outwards), stick it in the spray position, attacth a butane lighter, light it and start crescent kicking.
    Gust-Don't brush your teethg for several days, run up to opponent, and breath in their face. Or would that be more like Toxic?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Rainy Day: Find a sprinkler, hide it, make thunder noises, and turn on the hose

Aireal (sp??) Ace: Climb to top of tree, strap on pointy helmet, launch yourself at opponent

Dragon Rage: Find dragon mask, put on, run around screaming and yelling

Mean Look: Squint eyes, pull lips down in frowning position, stick toung out. (be prepeared to run for your life if performing this attack in front of a bully or older sibling. Or, might I suggest Agility? muahahaha)

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • Rapid Spin- Spin around really fast

Glare- Ummm.. glare at your opponent

Vine Whip- Find a grape vine and start hitting

Muddy Water- Throw muddy water from your local pond

Razor Wind- Find a fan and throw blades in it

Brick Break- Smash stuff with a brick

Smokescreen- Set something on fire and run around with it, covering the field with smoke

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Reflect: Get a mirror

Covet: Covet something the enemy has

Dig: Get a shovel, tunnel under your enemy, come up, and whack 'em with the shovel XD

Slash: Get a knife. Do I really need to say any more?

Flash: Get a camera with a flash and use it. Alternatavely? ummm? I think you know.

Strength: Show your enemy how strong you are. Lift a pebble and break a sweat.

Recover: Go to the hospital after recieving a beating XD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Megadon Kick: Go and learn Kung fu!
    Megadon Punch: Go and learn Kung Fu
    Smoke Screen: Buy those stuff that you use to celebrate Chinese New Year! (But you won't know where your opponent went though...)
    Water Sport: Get your swimming costume, then pretend swimming.
    Lovely kiss: Buy some rubber hearts, then put it in your hand, on your mouth. When your hand goes away from your mouth, throw the thing at your opponent. (The accuracy is <20% though)
    Sweet kiss: Buy a sweet, put it in your mouth, go and kiss your opponent.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Yep. And you can get such a device to move perpetually if you get it to run on it's own power XD

Makes a great generator if it generates more than it produces.

Hey, that can be the Charge attack, which means I wasn't off topic! W00t!

Back