• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Britney Spears Attempts Suicide.

Years
    Wait, who the heck is Britney Spears?

And if you 'don't care', why on earth do you bother posting here?

I wouldn't laugh at someone who's attempted suicide. I can't seem to find the fun within the gossip of people with an apparent issue, justified or not.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    ...why does this make me laugh so hard?

Look. Brittany Spears, like everyone else, has her problems. The method she uses of dealing with it might be different though. I'll ask you this Blastoise: How would you feel if the media broadcasted every freaken problem you had to the public. For all we know, you might have more problems than she does, but I'm not saying you do. So be very careful about what you say next time. To be completely honest, that was quite an ignorant remark.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    It's not the hanging part that made me laugh; that's just plain sad when it comes down to it. It was the jumping up and yelling "I'M THE ANTICHRIST!" that makes me think that she's just acting.

Was it a pretty ignorant remark? Looking back, yeah. But I really did crack up at the article. I guess I'm just tired of feeling sorry for people who purposely act like morons. Then again, I could be wrong; in which case, uh, yeah. It's just sad at that point.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    It's not the hanging part that made me laugh; that's just plain sad when it comes down to it. It was the jumping up and yelling "I'M THE ANTICHRIST!" that makes me think that she's just acting.

Was it a pretty ignorant remark? Looking back, yeah. But I really did crack up at the article. I guess I'm just tired of feeling sorry for people who purposely act like morons. Then again, I could be wrong; in which case, uh, yeah. It's just sad at that point.

Yeah, this was my exactly my mindset when I heard about this, and I completely understand what you're trying to get at.

Some people just for some reason like to take articles like this more serious than others, and to be honest, I was kinda laughing my ass off when I had first heard it too.

Anyways, I think media did alot of this to her, invading every bit of space she had, and completely interfearing with her life, but to me, it still seems like in reality, she did this to herself.

Btw, "Lord Mike," dude, you're over using the word ignorent. People didn't post here to get what they say critisized, or get into a heated debate with you about something that...well...isn't really that interesting.

Years
    This is just another thing britney has done to get media attention. I don't sympathise with her because I strongly believe she's acting. By the way, I too, am the anticrist lol. (That was just a joke, I have nothing against Christianity)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You guys are mean, cruel people. Most people go through this crisis some time in their lives and unfortunately for her it's getting publicized too much. And when people like Kaku say "as much as I hate her" that shows a heart full of darkness. I'm sorry, what did she do to you?

And another thing. And I'm addressing this mainly to you Kaku. You stated it was a "downhill spiral that is almost impossible to escape from" when you're wrong; it isn't too late for her to get control of her life. The rehabilitation may not work, but she can say to herself "Hey, it's time to take control and turn my life in the right direction". If you haven't noticed, the thing she's really lacking is self-confidence. That's why a lot of her fans have supported her especially in the last few weeks. And god bless them.

And too bad you guys are blinded by the wrong reasons, and yes, suicide isn't the answer, but give her some support.

And Murderface, you need to be quiet. Honestly, you sound very ignorant and you sound like one of those cruel people that the world doesn't need at the moment.

Good day.
    Wait what? Heart full of darkness my arse, you have no right to be saying that, when you've never even talked to me. Brittany Spears has never done anything for society, all she does is make a public nuisance of herself. Because I'm sure if lets say, me started to spiral downhill and he started doing things for attention, Brittany would obviously be there showing me support. Yeah, right.

Don't go making assumptions about me, it shows how ignorant you are.

Years
    Jeez who even cares about celebrities! You people who feel bad for her; good for you. But these days people who do not help society (as .:Kaku:. touched on) are becoming idols. Get a grip you people. Celebs are not that important. What they do is not important. My god theres a war going on, global warming, aids, and a countless other number of problems and we're (including me) sitting here talking about Britney Spiers! I mean come on. An NBA basket ball player makes more money that a doctor. A doctor! Doctors save lives. Celebrities and basket ball players don't. It just shows how messed up the world really is...

Last edited:

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    Even though it may not seem like it celebrities are humans with their own problems. Yes celebs are nothing more than entertainers, not someone to look up to(unless you want to be an actor or whatever) because they get a lot of money just to make us entertained, while doctors and scientists out there getting a fraction of the wage when they are the ones making things that actually keep us alive to see those celebs in movies and stuff.

i don't really feel sorry for her because it was probably just an act to make herself seen; she wants attention. not like celebs don't already have enough attention.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I agree and with the whole Anna Nicole thing, Britney probably wanted the spot light. But I could be wrong. If you think about it, you never really know. In a way, it is a little scary because she might (Although very unlikely) be telling the truth. You know the whole thing about people being possessed. I just hope she isn't telling the truth. Even though I don't like her as much as I use to, I hope she gets things under control.

Last edited:

Jolty-kun

Years
    I seriously don't know why she has gotten herself into this mess for, about a year ago, she was perfectly fine, she had a husband and she even still had a career. There aren't many conclusions what she's doing at the moment. I guess she just wants a little bit more popularity, or she could just have the usual depression, but I can't recall someone being this serious with it. I don't think she would actually commit suicide, but one thing for sure, it'd be a pretty hard comeback if she ever wanted to get back to the success as of what she had some time ago, with the music and acting career and stuff, she'd have to make a huge effort to make a recovery like that. Britney's a big girl now.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well... Britney has always been a little nuts.

Does she just want attention? Probobly not. If she did, why would she want attention in a bad way. A person like her would know that tabloids are on this stuff in an instant.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2007
    Alittle weird ,but I hope she dies. Manly becuase I don't like Britney Spears. Sorry.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Is that a valid source? :O But in any case, I think it's really sad about how such an 'idol' could be like what she is now. What about her children? I don't know what to say. :(

Years
    I have to agree with the fact that it's not fair that doctors get less paid than celebrities. But celebrities are people too. Lots of them get into a depression and some of them manage to get 'better' again, but I don't think it's very simple for them. It's not fair that doctors get less paid, but at the moment there's nothing that we can do about it, huh? Not yet. Celebrities are people too, and they work hard to entertain us. It's not fair compared to doctors, but both of them work hard (most of them).

As for Britney Spears, I don't really know what to think. If it's just for attention she's being very stupid and has to stop the rubbish right away, but if it's true then I feel sorry for her. She must be very depressed if she does something like that - or she must really be 'the anti-christ', which I don't really believe. Gheghe! *Sweatdrop*
    Anyway, If it's true I hope she'll get better - even though I don't really like her. Hopefully, for her, her family and friends support her. I think if she's pretty selfish if she really does suicide. She has her child, family, friends, and last het fans. It would be selfish if she let them all down. I hope she's stronger than she just showed and that she'll pull through the situation.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    First,she shaves now this?!?!?!?! Wow I bet her parents had a hard time raising her 0_o who knew she would do this? i yhink It's because ALOT of people make fun of her music..I used to do it when i was like 5 but not anymore.. I laughed my head off when i heard britny shaved @_@ But I put it in alot of thought and now i say: Britny Spears Was Probably My Favorite Singer Before ( Before her: Backstreet boys @_@ hey.. I like rap then! ^_^ )

Back