• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Britto's &~RNC~'s One Of A Kind Breeding Grounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I thought the request was flawless so I bred for it and noticed you asked for 5 IVs ._." Oh well.

I will be coming online soon - just working on Pidge's request.

No no, it's good. We can trade now if you want

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    No no, it's good. We can trade now if you want

This is why the request took so long, sorry about that - i'm stupid and miss read the IV's but hey can't complain about a flawless 'mon {:3}

I'll jump online now.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    This is why the request took so long, sorry about that - i'm stupid and miss read the IV's but hey can't complain about a flawless 'mon {:3}

I'll jump online now.

Of course, this thing will make a good parents with my 6IVs Jap Ditto when I finished Pokedex and got the Shiny Charm

Edit: damn autocorrect

Last edited:

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Now this might be my hardest request I've ever made so if there is any problem, please let me know
    Your PC User Name: Mosbyyy
    Your FC: 3239 - 6280 - 7119
    Your IGN: Sapphire
    Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    PokeBall:
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Flash Fire
    IVs: this IVs set is the main reason why I said this request is the hardest. I need one of these IVs set
    30/31/31/30/31/31
    31/30/31/30/31/31
    30/30/31/30/31/31
    31/31/30/30/31/31
    30/31/30/30/31/31
    Or just as close as those IVs as long as the offspring has Hidden power grass
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: if it's possible that the Shiny can have HP grass, then yes, but since the rate that the offspring is both shiny and had HP grass the same time is low so this depends on your luck
    I suggest you should use TSV to raise that rate (mine is 0753)
    But as I said, no problem if it can't be shiny.
    Moves: (may take longer): Extrasensory
    Hatched? Y or N: if it matched my TVS then I will hatch it :)

For this request I have a lot of competitive mons, EV trained that you may like

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    PokeBall: Premierball

I believe this isn't legitimately possible. While it's possible for Cyndaquil to be caught with a Premier Ball (in Pokémon Colosseum, a Gen3 game), it having its hidden ability isn't possible because HA's didn't exist in Gen3. :/

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I believe this isn't legitimately possible. While it's possible for Cyndaquil to be caught with a Premier Ball (in Pokémon Colosseum, a Gen3 game), it having its hidden ability isn't possible because HA's didn't exist in Gen3. :/

Thanks for letting me know. Oh but... I think it's ok since I only battle with my friend and don't play rating battle so it's ok. Depend on the breeder :) I'd like to have pokemon inside a kickass ball

Last edited:

Starlight Latias

Your FC: 2767-1430-6396
    Your IGN: Terra
    Pokemon: Snowrunt
    PokeBall: Heal Ball
    Nature: None
    Ability: Ice Body
    IVs: Hp: 31 Attack: xx Defense: 31 Speed: 31 Special Attack: 31 Special Defense: 31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Y is possible
    Moves: (may take longer): any, i can do moves
    Hatched? Y or N: Uhhh... No?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Now this might be my hardest request I've ever made so if there is any problem, please let me know
    Your PC User Name: Mosbyyy
    Your FC: 3239 - 6280 - 7119
    Your IGN: Sapphire
    PokeBall:
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: this IVs set is the main reason why I said this request is the hardest. I need one of these IVs set
    30/31/31/30/31/31
    31/30/31/30/31/31
    30/30/31/30/31/31
    31/31/30/30/31/31
    30/31/30/30/31/31
    Or just as close as those IVs as long as the offspring has Hidden power grass
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: if it's possible that the Shiny can have HP grass, then yes, but since the rate that the offspring is both shiny and had HP grass the same time is low so this depends on your luck
    I suggest you should use TSV to raise that rate (mine is 0753)
    But as I said, no problem if it can't be shiny.
    Moves: (may take longer): Extrasensory
    Hatched? Y or N: if it matched my TVS then I will hatch it :)

For this request I have a lot of competitive mons, EV trained that you may like

Your PC User Name: Starlight Latias
    Your FC: 2767-1430-6396
    Your IGN: Terra
    Pokemon: Snowrunt
    PokeBall: Heal Ball
    Nature: None
    Ability: Ice Body
    IVs: Hp: 31 Attack: xx Defense: 31 Speed: 31 Special Attack: 31 Special Defense: 31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Y is possible
    Moves: (may take longer): any, i can do moves
    Hatched? Y or N: Uhhh... No?

Hope I didn't miss any thing, but I will get on to these tomorrow, need to work a bit on the pokeballs and hidden powers are no for sures just yet.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Can you breed a Clefariy with Soft-Boiled? It's a GEN 3 tutor move only. I was just wondering. Having a tough time finding one and don't really want to go out and spend 30 bucks at Gamestop for leaf green or fire red to get one. lmao.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Can you breed a Clefariy with Soft-Boiled? It's a GEN 3 tutor move only. I was just wondering. Having a tough time finding one and don't really want to go out and spend 30 bucks at Gamestop for leaf green or fire red to get one. lmao.

Let me do some research for you on this one, I have those games but it might prove to be a tough one.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Wait a cracking minute, would you take a clone of it? I just remembered, I was traded one years ago, it's not listed on my thread or here since it's special and hard to get, I just need to remember which game I stored it on since it would need transferred/

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Wait a cracking minute, would you take a clone of it? I just remembered, I was traded one years ago, it's not listed on my thread or here since it's special and hard to get, I just need to remember which game I stored it on since it would need transferred/

Sure as long as it is legit I don't care if its cloned. :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It was a request I had asked for maybe years ago, and really hard to find so I wanted to keep it all to myself, when I brought all of my pokes over from past gens. I left it, didn't know it was that good of a pokemon, only knew it was rare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back