• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock = Epic Fail

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    --- link removed ---

Skip to 4:00.

--- link removed ---

00:28.

Wow, even in the better episodes the writers suck at getting stuff right. Still hilarious though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack bauer

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Wow thats bad! kinda reminds me of that "arbok into seviper" thing a while back.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    The links you posted are against the rules of this forum, so I'll have to remove them.

Oh and by the way such mistakes are not limited to Brock. "Epic dub failures" would be more accurate.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    They make them all the time, you can try bulbapedia to look at these mistakes

:t354:TG

I was actually being sarcastic though sarcasm never really works on the Internet.

I don't really know what dub edits or errors the creator of this thread was talking about but I usually use Dogasu's website to look up such things.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Brock is awesome. He can't be blamed for 4Kids lack of Pokemon knowledge. D:

Anyway..

That reminds me of the episode where Officer Jenny called her Growlithe an Arcanine.

Back