• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2007
    Hey guys! I'm new here and i wanted to ask you guys if Brock made the right choice giving up his authority as a Gym Leader to pursue his dream of being the best Pokemon Breeder?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    First of all, welcome to PC. ^_^

As for the topic's question, I feel that Brock did do the right thing. I mean, to be a breeder was his dream, and he was more passionate to that field of Pokemon care than being a Gym Leader. His heart just wasn't in battling Pokemon. He stopped the battle between Pikachu and Onix because the Pokemon were in pain. He cares for the Pokemon and doesn't want to see them hurt.

So yeah, he did the right thing by turning the Gym back over to his father. It allowed him to go after the dream that would make him happy, instead of remaining at the Gym where his heart just wasn't in it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I think he did the right thing as well. He doesn't seem like to be a good gym leader. I mean having a rock type gym most of his Pokemon were Ground/Rock and had so many weaknesses. But he is a great Pokemon Breeder. its good how he raised Bonsly into a Sudowoodo.

:t354:TG

Back