• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broken.Promise's Pixel Art (Mk II)

Years
    Ok, the thing is, I felt that my original sprite thread wasn't being updated too much, and I wasn't getting many looks at it anymore.
    So I'm going to transfer some of my favourite sprites onto here, and update this one a lot more regularly (if I have time, darn exams!)

So can a moderator or someone please close my other thread, please?? Thank you :)

Alreet:

We have some recolours:
    Spoiler:

Some trainer sprites:
    Spoiler:

Fusions:
    Spoiler:

Type Changes:
    Spoiler:

Devamps:
    Spoiler:

Revamps:
    Spoiler:

Reposes:
    Spoiler:

Fakemon:
    Spoiler:

Others:
    Spoiler:

MY favourites:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    UPDATE!

We have a Poliwag/Cresselia fusion:
    It looks like a planet :D

And a Fakemon

Psydove: The Dove Pokemon
    Psychic/Flying

Evolves from Psyduck with 'Olive Branch' in bag and Max Beauty.

Years
    Silver Yutaka: Care to elaborate?
    Comments are only appreciated if I know WHY you like them, how I can improve etc.
    Telling me they're 'very nice' isn't helpful.

But thankyou :)
    NOTE: If anyone wants to request anything, feel free to PM me with the request :)

EDIT: I've started messing about spriting other things besides Pokemon, and making them sprite sized.
    I decided to sprite something from Final Fantasy:

IT'S IFRIT!
    Obviously, it's not great. I have SERIOUS issues with shading, but it's not bad for a first try :D
    C&C please?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024

Are those... default MSPaint colors?!?!? rgrggrrggrggrgrgr ABORT ABORT ABORT!

That is the number #2 rule of pixel art! It's also barely shaded at all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I really love this one! I didn't think that Cradily's head would look so good ever but you pulled it of; I love the colours and tail you picked. Just in case if you didn't see it - just the hat thingy needs to be fixed around the mouth abit.

I always love seeing devamps, I love all 3 of yours but this is one I wanted to see for sometime.

I like the colours on the golem he looks cooler in colour!
    I really like the mix here too. I like him better then the orignal one.

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    WOW AWESOME!

If you could make one for me id be so happy ^.^

Can U make a mix between Butterfree/Beautifly/Dustox?
    Or Wurmple/Caterpie/Weedle?

Years
    StaraptorX said:
    woah these are all very good! i like the fusions the best. but i have noticed that your scratch sprite fakemon have reagular pokemon parts on them.

Ah yeah, well, with Flanine, I used Moltres's flame, cos I can't do flames :$
    And Aurona was just made up of all sorts
    aside from that, all the others were made from scratch.

Silver Yutaka said:
    very nice i especially like the milotic recolor^^^
    Thank you, I like Rock Milotic very much aswell :D

C'est si bon said:

Are those... default MSPaint colors?!?!? rgrggrrggrggrgrgr ABORT ABORT ABORT!

That is the number #2 rule of pixel art! It's also barely shaded at all.
    Aha. Shockingly, they aren't default colours. I can see what you mean though, it does look kinda saturated. And my shading = epic fail on most things.

CasyCoati said:
    I really love this one! I didn't think that Cradily's head would look so good ever but you pulled it of; I love the colours and tail you picked. Just in case if you didn't see it - just the hat thingy needs to be fixed around the mouth abit.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Personally, this isn't one of my favourites, I made this one out of boredom. I'm quite glad that a lot of people love it so much tho :P

I always love seeing devamps, I love all 3 of yours but this is one I wanted to see for sometime.

Haha, that was my first ever 4th - 2nd gen devamp, I found it quite hard :D but I'm quite proud of it.

I like the colours on the golem he looks cooler in colour!
    Haha, doesn't he?!

I really like the mix here too. I like him better then the orignal one.
    Haha, I love it too :D

Ozzy said:
    WOW AWESOME!

If you could make one for me id be so happy ^.^

Can U make a mix between Butterfree/Beautifly/Dustox?
    Or Wurmple/Caterpie/Weedle?
    I'll try a Butterfree/Beautifly/Dustox fusion, if I can :P

rebelrexx said:
    awesome job

llike the absol onene XD
    I love my Absol/Raichu, I thought that one came out particularly well :D

Thank you all for your comments :D they are all appreciated

EDIT: I decided to do the Butterfree/Beautifly/Dustox fusion, as requested:

I've also done a fusion of Blaziken and Gardevoir, as requested:

I've also edited Regaleon; darkened the colours and made it less saturated. Also edited the shading.

And, as a trainer sprite/Final Fantasy spriting thing, I decided to make the main female of Final Fantasy VI, Terra Branford

Let me know what you think :D

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm not going to comment on the recolours since...their recolours! XD But they look good ;)

Suprisingly, this splice looks quite good :D. The shadings a bit awkward though. :\

Since Charizard and Aerodactyl are dragonish and winged Pokemon, it's hard to go wrong. It looks excellent, and the way you put it together makes it look...cute :3

Again, a unusual combonation but it looks cute. The way you put Cresselia's wingy things (XD) is interesting and good looking.

As much as I love Blaziken, some parts of it (like its neck) look a bit awkward. Apart from that, it looks nice.

It, overall looks cute. :3 The anatomy is slightly off and so is the shading, but once that's fixed, it'll look nice. ;)

I'll probably do the rest later :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Espeon~ said:
    I'm not going to comment on the recolours since...their recolours! XD
    Haha, fair enough xD

Suprisingly, this splice looks quite good :D. The shadings a bit awkward though. :\
    Hehe, thanks :) Yeah the shading is kinda awkward. My shading = epic FAIL

Since Charizard and Aerodactyl are dragonish and winged Pokemon, its hard to go wrong. It looks excellent, and the way you put it together makes it look...cute :3

Again, a unusual combonation but it looks cute. The way you put Cresselia's wingy things (XD) is interesting and good looking.
    Hehe, I like me my unusual combinations :D

As much as I love Blaziken, some parts of it (lke its neck) look a bit awkward. Apart from that, it looks nice.
    Yeah, I don't know what went wrong with the neck, and trying to fix it made it worse. But thank you

It, overall looks cute. :3 The anatomy is slightly off and so is the shading, but once that's fixed, it'll look nice. ;)
    Thankyou very much. It was really hard to sort out the anatomy, but I thought I did OK

I'll probably do the rest later :D
    Please do :)

My first ever OW spriting :P
    FR style:
    It's Sephiroth, from Final Fantasy VII (yes, I'm a FF Geek too xD)
    I think I did quite well, considering it's my first try :)
    C&C?

Years
    Thanks Silver Yutaka.
    Of course your opinion matters :)
    By the way, I tried to do your d/p/pt ow sprite, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. So I couldn't do it, sorry :(

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
    Years
    Thanks Silver Yutaka.
    Of course your opinion matters :)
    By the way, I tried to do your d/p/pt ow sprite, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. So I couldn't do it, sorry :(
    im starting to like that absol/raichu splice too

i figured i would show u this because for sum reason my pm is working so check it out
    Spoiler:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    It looks nice but isn't it a bit big for a sprite? :S Also, its legs and tail look a bit unnatural but apart from that, good job! :D

It looks a bit...like Mew...(its head does anyway.) Also, its body looks a bit circular. I like its purple flame though :D

It looks a bit...strange O_o. Its anatomy is slighty awkward too, but it does look like a possible concept for an Pachirisu evolution! :D

This actually looks quite good! The mouth/pipe thing (XD) looks a bit strange but apart from that, it looks great! I love the flame.

It looks quite good, but its tail looks a bit strange in my opinion and it doesn't really seem like a possible Eevee-lution.

This sprite looks really nice! It looks cute, really elegant and something I'd want on my team! I think the wings and tail were sprited quite well. It just...doesn't really look like a Psyduck evolution. It looks more like a completely new pokemon! :D

Back