• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brr. Winter Weather

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Update, Texas has gotten more snow per square inch (12 1/2, I think.) these past two days than ever before on record. EVER.
    How 'bout that global warming?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    New York City got pounded 2 days ago. School was closed, and I'm not sure if a State of Emergency was declared, though. It was pretty fun, except I had to shovel the car out.

I like snow, especially when a snow day was declared. :P But my sister gotta fever cause she played outside for so long. : /

Dragma

Trainee
    Years
    I live in the wonderful state of Northern Virginia (I know it's not a state, I was joking), and we got about 28" of snow.

On top of that, there was an additional 13" a few days later. It was madness!

I was shoveling out my driveway for days, and I couldn't get out for a week or so. It was miserable!

Back