• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bruh

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    "Dude" "man" "bruh" "brah" "bro" "dog" "yo" "sup"

Tons of other ones that just randomly pop out. Mostly just things I haven't been able to get out of the habit of using though.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I shamefully slip in a "lol" here or there if someone is talking to me and I am disinterested but don't want to be rude. Or if I'm distracted and not listening haha.

I use "Oh" a lot as well in a multitude of tones. A thousands words and messages can come from one 'Oh' of mine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm with Omi, I speak Spanish and I like to mix up my Spanish slang with my English. ;D

sup, dude, bro, bruh, fool, like, totally, and bby. Yes, I totally say that irl.

srinator

I used to say bro a lot but just eventually stopped saying it lol. Idk I guess I don't use that much slang? or at least I don't ever notice myself doing it. The only time i really can say that I use it is when referring to things at the battle server: megagross, mlop, srizing, etc.

bruh

Back