• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brushing your teeth

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I like cleaning my teeth but I'm just too damn lazy :/
    I like to keep my teeth clean and my breath minty <3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I don't hate brushing my teeth, but it isn't one of those things I love. I just find having clean and white teeth a benefactor in life so I keep up with it everyday, twice a day. Plus, I rather not go around smiling with ugly, yellow teeth. D:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well, it makes my mouth feel all fresh and clean, so yes, I like brushing my teeth. Although the minty flavor of my toothpaste may be a bit shocking to my taste buds, it sure is a good way to wake myself up in the morning. Plus, it's always nice to have fairly white teeth o3o;

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I brush my teeth twice a day. I like to because since I got my braces off I've been kind of obsessed with it. I would floss more often, but since I had braces I have wires on the inside of my teeth now, which makes it A LOT harder to floss. I have to stick this pointy thing between my teeth to get under the wire, and it's kinda painful. xD

I also have sensitive teeth D: so I use that Sensodyne stuff. Brushing helps. I can't use electronic tooth brushes either. Eeew, they make me all, bleh. XD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't mind brushing my teeth, but I don't like to floss them

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love brushing my teeth actually. Lately I've been using a non-electric toothbrush, (which is actually larger than my electric one) and I'm really starting to enjoy cleaning my teeth more. Although this could be due to the fact that for the last few years, by using the electric toothbrush, I've been neglecting to clean my teeth properly by taking the easy way out, and rushing through cleaning my teeth. Now when cleaning them, I actually take the time to clean them properly as well, after this long I guess I finally decided it's time to do something about them. I'm also pretty sure one tooth has a few issues with it, and I'm planning on going to the dentist soon to find out what's wrong with it, so I also need clean teeth otherwise the dentist might think negatively of me.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I really hate having to brush my teeth, but I try to brush them every morning.
    What I hate about it is the mint, but I'd rather have healthy teeth, so I brush anyway.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I hate brushing my teeth if it's late and I just wanna go to bed. But brushing my teeth before leaving the house is a total habit so I do it all the time.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't "like" brushing my teeth, as much as I'm aware I need to and do it as part of my getting ready for bed. But I certainly don't hate it or dislike it.

Back