• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Bucket of pixels and colors...

Lugia Of Darkness

Energy Tamer
Years
  • Well, I must say this. you are ACE with scratches. have you ever helped in region projects? if not you would really create some good scratched sprites with some inspiration

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • I had one once, but because of its inactivity, it died.

Anyways, a few new sprites:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • I like doing big sprites. The bigger ones aren't supposed to be Pokémon-styled, really. ^^

Hm. It seems I can't remember you. Have you had a different username in the past?

Edit: Achamo-Chan? I think I remember the username, but...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I like doing big sprites. The bigger ones aren't supposed to be Pokémon-styled, really. ^^

Hm. It seems I can't remember you. Have you had a different username in the past?

Edit: Achamo-Chan? I think I remember the username, but...

I just think the smaller your able to do it, it shows talent. but not too small.

Remember ~Enu~?
    that's me.

Here was my name changes history:

Blaze121 -> ~Enu~ -> Achamo -> Achamo-chan -> Acha

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    The ghost rat looks a bit weird to me, it looks quite funny though.

Those floating rock bunnies are nice, i like the right one more and i like the shading on those....

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    I am afraid to tell you that that monster lizard has just been stolen. By me. As inspiration for a posion/dark pokemon I will make. Nice job!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • They're all friken epic. Woahh you're really good; keep it up!!

Just so this isn't one of the loser 'omigosh you're sooooo amazing' posts, I do have to say that I don't like the Geodude and Pidgey Fusion. It's too simple and not something that people would see as awesome. It's not copy and paste-ish, but I don't love it.

=]]

Back