• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buddies

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
Years
  • I've bin here a few days and don't have a buddy so i'll just ask " does anyone want to be my buddy?" :may: :5: :dragonite :7: :11: :os: :9: :13: :latias: :17: :meow: :4: :15: :20: :bone:

Tweak

welcome to pokecommunity! :) i can be friends too if you want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hi, welcome to PC, have fun & follow the rules and you'll be fine! :D I'll be your friend, I love Squirtle! Lol!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'll also be your buddy; if you want anyway. Hope to see you
    post alot and enjoying yourself!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd volunteer to be your buddy, but my sense of humor is what they call, demented and sadistic. I might scare you away. XD

Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay, and be sure to wash your hands after using the restroom...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • DarkMiko said:
    Thanks every body your all seem really nice^_^ *goes to add you all to her buddy list*^_^
    No problem! That's what I'm here for! Well not really, lol.

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • Hey every body sorry i havn't been in for awile^-^Bit thanks for being sssssooo nice to the noob^_^ It brings a tear to my eye :'( ...........NOT REALLY!!!

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Hello. Here, I am known as Shining Latias. And I'd really like to be your buddy too. ^^

Back