• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bugs' Art #2

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Hi !! I stopped drawing Pokemon and posting them here since September
    I decided to draw again =D since many people liked my art.. if you wish to see my old thread it's called "Bugs' Art" I'll start this one and post more pictures eventually

Here's a Torchic picture I drew today.. It's the first time in my life I try shading !!!! I know my shading sucks ut I'll try to improve it XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Foretress!!

Here's a picture of a Foretress.. I was a bit impatien in choosing the colours.. that's why it looks so...... bad!

My shading still sucks.. but I'll try to improve it soon

^_^ Any requests?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Sure sure.. I will do both requests.. but I'll do the angelic raichu first.. I always wanted to join art contests.. but I don't like the topics and I don't think that I'll win >_<..

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • They're very good, I'm assuming they are completely computer-generated? I can't do CG, that's why I draw all my Pok?mon by hand. It's easier to draw plushies that way anyway.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    guys I'm sorry about the pictures.. but I can't draw an angelic raicchu and a suicune >_< that's just too hard for me at my level or art.. I still don't have good skills

Yeah Marril ould be fine ^_^ I'll draw it today

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    I know.. it's not as good as Foretress and Torchic.. I just hate drawing something easy.. simple things are hard for me.. and hard things (Foretress) are easy for me X_o everyday I discover something new in myself

Back