• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen "Bulbasaur event in gold?"

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • So i had a dream today that i went to union cave, and there was Bulbasaur, is this present in the original version, or it's just open for hacks?

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    Nope, or maybe you hacked your game using your brain waves during your REM sleep.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hmm i meant that Bulbasaur was stating there as a sprite and you talk to it, and a battle started

Thanks for the info BTW guys

NotchItUpABit

Amateur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Don't want to echo everyone else, but Bulbasaur is only obtainable via the Time Travel machine? I forgot what it was, but the machine transferred Gen 1 Pokemon to Gen 2. Really wish Bulbasaur was in game though, since I saw on Bulbapedia this really great art of Gold with a Bulbasaur and Quilava finding a Shiny Charizard in Ilex Forest!

Back