• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

• Depressed girl •

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
    Years
    • DEPRESSION •

There was a day i was really depressed...
    That turned out to be something good.
    Whenever i have a feeling or emotion i don't understand, i turn it into a drawing.
    This is what i felt.(I'm not a girl thou' :P )

• Depressed girl •

Please give construcive critisism and say what you like about it instead of "Bump" or "It reminds me of Asuna". Say things like "I like the emotions" and such things. ;)

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I really like it. The colours, your line style (I envy you; you can get smooth lines!) and the clothes, I all love, but there's something about her face that's off to me. I know her other eye is meant to be hidden by her hair, but you'd stil be able to see the corners and the bottom of the iris because its on the same level as her... other eye. o_o; I hope that made sense. I'm not great at explaining stuff.

Back