• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bullying? What is your opinion on it?

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
    I think bullying is irresponsible an isnt needed. Like if you have a problem with someone, just talk to the person and fix it. Bullying is going too far. So, you stick a finger at someone, just say to the offending person, "Please dont do that" but yet sometimes people decide to go,"What the **** are you doing you stupid,fat ********" and stuff. I really dont think its necassary.

Myself, i have somehow bullied some people, well, everyone does, but not in very hurtful way.

Thats my opinion on bullying.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    What do you think bullying is about? People trying to make themselves feel better.
    Have you ever been effected from bullying directly or felt it from a friends experiences? Not really serious bullying, but more like kidding bullying or teasing.
    Have you faced up to any bullies? No
    Did you bully anyone? My friends, but we do it to each other. Its never harsh, and we always have a good laugh.
    What should be the suitable punishment for bullying be? Drawn and Quartered.
    Different types of bullying? Physical is bad, but nowhere near the level of emotional. Physical will disappear, emotional wont.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    It's just something that shouldn't exist, a social problem. The only ones able to help the kids going through it are the professionals that work in the schools (usually it happens there). These professionals should be trained to identify the problem and solve it.

Sacr3d Fire

Rock the house with fire
    Years
    What do you think bullying is about?
    Its stupid and really useless and they have no reason to do that.

Have you ever been affected by bullying directly or felt it from a friend's experience?

Of course yes.

Have you faced up to any bullies?
    Umm no and i dont want to face one to..

Did you bully anyone?
    No,what bullying poeple is all about?

Back