• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen buncha questions

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    how do i fight the last gym leader in jhoto...she isnt at the gym................................................................ How do i get the rainbow wing and the silver wing and when i get the silver wing...where do i get lugia...btw i am playing in gold version

Altaria Tamer

Altaria Master
    Years
    The Answers

Don't Double Post! Here Are The Answers

1.The Reason Clair(8th Gym Leader) Is Not There Is Because You Need To Save The Radio Tower From Team Rocket(She Will Appear When You Finish)
    2.The Silver wing In your Case Is In Pewter City(A Old Guy Has It) Lugia Is In A Island On The Water Route On The Way To Cainwood Need Whirlpool.
    3. To Get The Gold Wing You Need To Save The Raidio Tower From Team Rocket(When You Are Done A Guy Walks Up And Gives It To You)

Does This Help?

Back