• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
When I originally checked the celebration section there were only 2 threads - I assumed it was just underused rather than there being an archive :P It was only when I noticed there was only 1 thread yesterday that I thought they must move old threads somewhere else so checked.

Otherwise I checked everything else Mod-related :P went through most profiles, blogs, recent posts/threads, etc. wracking my brain ><.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
they weren't in 1st post except for one.

That explains it. XD It's kinda funny, I did scroll down threads when I started, but towards the end, I just kinda assumed that they'd all be in the first post. How wrong was I? XP

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
congrats everyone! nice game! now give out that emblem quickly.

for the supporters, who won...

HI!!!! :)))

are you kidding me
I lost by ONE egg!!!
And one of the ones I thought I didn't have is one I found but forgot to write down!!!!
Here's hoping someone like Vrai will share... lol

Sorry guys, I've already got someone in mind. :x Maybe next year? XD

Congrats to everyone though!

Cid

Years
Vrai, that's still very thoughtful of you, especially knowing you'd have to go through all this. :)

Ah, most of you are talking about the additional eggs, huh? I could say it was a minor roadblock, but I really didn't get affected badly by it like most of you here. You see, I don't know why, but the moment we were informed that the location is all in the post announcing their presence, I went straight to Celebrations. How the threads relate to the moderator promotions eventually went to my head a few moments after that. And thankfully, Forever was right: the eggs just became fairly easy to track from finding the first additional one. So, I guess, probably the only thing that bothered me with those ten additional eggs would be how creatively hidden they were. First post eggs were slightly bland, but I can imagine how much effort it would take to creatively hide all of them. Seriously, we should all be thanking the egg placer for taking precious personal time to do something relatively meaningless. XD

On that note, I think the idea of adding eggs was perfectly understandable under the premise of having no egg cap. So, yeah I enjoyed that part of the hunt probably more than the others did.

And Retribution, I can relate somewhat, especially when I felt how painfully tired I was after almost a whole day of searching-- that just made me want to breeze through the threads under the assumption that they're all up there. In the end, I still went with the possibility of sly eggs outside the first post, and thankfully they didn't exist apart from the additional ones.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
actually visited some of the eggs, but had never actually seen them. like the egg in Rainbow Collection, the mod's modding thread in Celebrations. Uurgh.

I knew I will never found all anyway, since I never did look at the blogs.

User19sq

Also, I can stop pulling my hair out now that I know where the remaining eggs were. XD That drove me nuts. =w=

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm mad at myself that I didn't think to check PVP at all. Seriously? I'm dumb, lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I completely missed some sections, damn it, I didnt look enough. Oh well, thanks for letting me play it was fun.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I checked every forum out there, but I skipped most posts since I don't have the patience to do that all the day.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Congrats everyone, I have just submitted yesterday what I could find in a short time and now its over I can't find any more :D

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
When will we get our prizes?

I have an idea for customizing my profile and I'm dying to try It out xD

User19sq

Wait, this is an annual thing? It'll happen again next year? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
^Yes it's annual...unless we get another hunt but without eggs...maybe a Haunt hunt for Halloween xD.

Anyways congrats to the winners ^_^, I hope you enjoy your prizes.

User19sq

^Yes it's annual...unless we get another hunt but without eggs...maybe a Haunt hunt for Halloween xD.
That's a genius idea! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyway, Iink I might sit out next year's hunt. Provided I have no asprin for the headaches. XDDDDDD But who knows? It's still fun! XD

Cid

Years
Well the first time you try search events like this hunt would give you an idea if you'd want to participate in more. I sure would; the idea of a Haunt hunt is not half bad either.

And to people asking when the prizes will be given out:
The emblems will probably be done after anything else that's keeping the mods busy is done. So hang in there, guys.

@Cosmotone8: If you submitted a PM to Forever with at least one egg, then you will most likely get the emblem eventually. If you haven't, then you'd have to hope that she isn't busy enough to check all the posts here for possible participants who failed to submit. However, she did say she was considering doing just that.

Back