• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Cid

Years
    What fun! And frustration!
    I've found a myriad of eggs. I'm determined to catch 'em all! find them all by Easter in our time. :33

Good luck to everyone participating!
    EDIT: Oh, and to everyone, have a HAPPY EASTER! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    This sounds found...only found 2 so far.

There are... 151?!
    Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Forever, you really outdid yourself!
    Holy crap 151? I hope there's not more like 251 O.O

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    It should be 80. Some of the hardcore searchers only reached in the 70's, not more... And I found #79. Anyways, I currently found 66 eggs... =3 Nearing 70.. =>

Cid

Years
    After a long search through the Emulation section and finding nothing for probably four hours, I think I'll move on to the blogs now.
    I've got about seventy eggs so far.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i have around 65 eggs so far. I'll move on to the blogs now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    EDIT: Wait, are we allowed to ask how many eggs are hidden in total? And if so, how many eggs are hidden in total? /shot
    Nope ;)

27 so far.... =/ I first lurk the sticky threads, announcements in every subforum. Then look at the missed numbers. Chances are that the missed numbers are located somewhere between 2 threads/announcements with eggs... Also found one Deerling in the last one's scavenger hunt... => Finished TCG forum... Now, Art Gallery. => Question, if let's say two people got all the eggs, or a tie ensued, will they get both prizes?
    Yes, if there is a tie there will be a prize for each, don't worry. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Question: Are the people who found all still qualified for the top three prizes? Or are the top three prizes only for people who have not found all of them?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    They're qualified for the bonus prize only. ;x Which... is the best prize there is. XD

Aaand it's okay SwiftSign, you can always catch up!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    74!!! Presuming 80 is the total number of eggs, 6 eggs left... I am atleast aiming for 2nd prize... Tier 3... =) It seems redundant to me if I win Tier 2.. I have a blog... =/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    KAY GUYS, anyone wondering: 45 = 0. PPN accidentally skipped a number so we called it 0, so if you've found 0, then you've found 45. /since two people mentioned it

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    #0 was already there from the start. ;)

Back