• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Cid

Years
    I'd like to make sure, is UTC -5 the American Eastern Standard Time? If that's the case and if I'm understanding the first post correctly, then I think we're all approaching the last 24 hours of the Easter Egg Hunt. Is that right? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I finally found another egg after a long time. Seems like a good sign. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhhh, yeah let's just say about 24 hours from now. XD

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    The new ten are apart of the overall figure. You seem to be winning tbh from my PMs gunner lol. Haven't checked individually but that seems to be highest.

Lol... I'm sorry for spamming your PM box...lol

Well, I have 82 eggs still... Couldn't find #87, 90, 80, 9, 37, 45/0, 61, and 65.... Those numbers are pretty elusive tbh...

And this is my first time entering... lol

I just want the sleek italicized username and the perks... Still aiming for Tier 3 or higher...

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Great, and I'm on a smartphone. It seems like I won't be looking at any extra eggs before this evening!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh right, update, uhhh, so far nobody has found all the eggs, but Toujours/gunner only have 6 or so to go :3

Cid

Years
    Wow, they surely are racing for the finish. It's still too early to call it over, but I should say kudos to Toujours and gunnerpow7. I'm almost done myself, it's just that the thought of making the long PM just doesn't suit me, haha. XD I'll get there when I feel like I'll never find the rest.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    45 is literally the only one we both don't have. I find that pretty hilarious.

But then at the same time it gives me hope that the ones I'm missing aren't THAT unfindable! :3 I feel inspired.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    Did anyone besides gunnerpow7 find any of the eggs with 81-90 numbers? @,@

I can't find them anywhere and I'm starting to doubt their existence >.>

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    So I have about half a day to find all of the eggs from 0, Good challenge for me :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Toujours and others have, but yeah, they really do exist. XD re-read my clueee ;;

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Why is it that I can never find #80, 9, 37, 45/0, 61, and 65, while others found it like a piece of cake???

Le finds it annoying...=/

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    Toujours and others have, but yeah, they really do exist. XD re-read my clueee ;;
    Your clue?
    You mean the where I can find the eggs in the first post?
    Or the one that the new eggs are supposed to be in one forum?
    Or something else that I'm missing? ;_;

Back