• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    You have all 50!?! Congratulations on being a supporter. Just give me the link for all of them and we can be friiieeeennddsss

Yup yup! And thank you! I think it's just because I found the Oh-so-elusive 49 early on.
    Oh, it'll take more than some words and puppy dog eyes.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    It's not hard to find out how many there are ;)

I'm missing 8. Probably the 8 that were designed to be slightly difficult. Including the infamous #49.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Yup yup! And thank you! I think it's just because I found the Oh-so-elusive 49 early on.
    Oh, it'll take more than some words and puppy dog eyes.

I just suck at finding them period. Yeah that was probably lucky. When you said go deeper it seemed like a hint... But I haven't figured out what it means yet...
    What can I getcha? Free pokeymanz???

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I was changing all the links since I didn't exactly follow directions before I started (I know, it's my fault)... and lost #13 in process :(

Only 33/50 found so far besides that lost egg :\... I need to try harder...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    GAH! I looked through every sticky and announcement and I'm still short DX

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Lol, Kiro's getting bribed. I've only got about 13 more. I've already snagged the 'almighty elusive' number as well.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I am in need of 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 26, 35, 36, 39, 41, 46, and 49. If you have ANY of these I will be willing to trade. not going to be disqualified.

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I found #13 again... but the rest will still be pain in the neck to find... especially that #49 that everybody's been talking about. :paranoid:

#s that I'm missing so far: 1, 2, 4, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 26, 28, 38, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I am in need of 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 26, 35, 36, 39, 41, 46, and 49. If you have ANY of these I will be willing to trade.

Sorry, but if you offer one number for another, both parties will be disqualified - mainly because it does involve PC supporter benefits. Find them yourself. :)

Years
    can... there be more than one egg per thread?

also... are we supposed to be noting post numbers? I'm just copying the urls of the eggs...

I've got 40 so far! 10 left!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Do we get anything for participating?

I've looked through everything :P
    And I'm still short.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    can... there be more than one egg per thread?

I've got 40 so far! 10 left!

Nope. One egg per thread. :D

And, actually, Landorus, it's 48 hours. :x Since it ends Sunday night, rather than the turn of Sunday.

And for participating you'll get an emblem.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

Nope. One egg per thread. :D

And, actually, Landorus, it's 48 hours. :x Since it ends Sunday night, rather than the turn of Sunday.

And for participating you'll get an emblem.

Awesome, a new emblem.

...Hints? Please....? :cer_love:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back