• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen bunking the train && training ever specie

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    I just wondered , due to the silly level curve(especially when training every type of pokemon like I do) and the un nessesary amounts of grinding the game forces you to do without boosted exp or just sticking to 6 pokes/abusing ubers as you catch em at the first opportunity

did anyone ever walk through walls or glitch simply so they could go to kanto and train some pogeymons say around the rocket takeover or maybe even before that?

I did , and stil do habitually when I play g/s/c as I always have all my 84 od pokemon from gen1 to train letalone the extra 40 families odd they added in these games, that's a lot when you take into account how few trainers/pathetic levels they have their parties at

it almost forces one to cheat the levels of your opponents to be higher with a gameshark or set the code up for continual rebattles , I like the infinite battles at trainer house code or the refight any trainer ones for this if I run ou of opponents ,

and similarly on the same topic really does anybody actually train more then 6 to 12 pokemon in their gamesave , if you do complete the dex do you just level things up til they have evolved then just focus on the ones you lie/ones with decent moves/stats/legendarys/starter/ones from r/b/y

and what do people here think about "max dv's" cheats or "max stat exp" ?

I myself restrict myself to 10's rather then the full 15 as it gives me shinification although things like hypno looks a bit odd shiny (think its purple right?)

and magcargo in blue :S

snails arent blue

so ok that's a bit off topic but seriously do you aim to get everything to a level where it can hold its own in a battle with red/stadium2/against others via link cable

and btw any londonners here im willing to give away event move pokes and celebi's/shiny birds/beasts/mew duos etc for people with working carts

Back