• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burger Wars II

Which Burger Place is better?

• Total voters

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Butter Burgers are the best, hands down (hey, they aren't from Sea to Shining Sea yet, but they're expanding...)...I don't even like any other burgers because they are so cheap and flavourless comparatively.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    i'm a whopper virgin

Wendy's JR. Bacon Cheeseburger is a direct gift from God. I can seriously live off of that sandwich for the rest of my life. However, McDonald's just wins when it comes to nuggets, and BK takes the cake for fries.

Years
    Butter Burgers are the best, hands down (hey, they aren't from Sea to Shining Sea yet, but they're expanding...)...I don't even like any other burgers because they are so cheap and flavourless comparatively.

Culver's, right? O: I actually haven't tried their burgers. I prefer chicken.

Anyway, I haven't had burgers from BK in ages (I go there for their chicken \o\), but I've usually preferred their burgers over McDonalds. I don't know, the onions throw me off. But sometimes, their double cheeseburger just hits the spot. @___@;;

Also, I had a Whopper once. Wasn't good, in my opinion. Give me a double cheeseburger anyday. ;p

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Just like the Subway thread where I felt all asdlkghasd because I haven't had Subway, I feel asdlkghasd now too.

I've never had a fastfood burger. Ever. From anywhere. All I've had is chicken tenders ;;. But from what people around me say, Burger King is best.

Years
    I like Burger King. McDonald's burgers are gray. In fact, almost everything on McDonald's menu is horrible. Their salads are wilted, their ranch sauce tastes like chemicals, their chicken sandwiches often have an unpleasant texture and too much gloppy mayonnaise... the only things they can do right are the McNuggets and the Chicken Selects. And even the McNuggets took about 20 years to become 100% white meat instead of unidentifiable substances.

I tried an Angus burger from McDonald's recently, hoping it would be better than their grayburgers. It tasted like napkins. >_<

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I like them all personally :)

1st is Wendy's, I love their Baconator
    2nd is Burger King, I love the Bacon Double Cheeseburger
    3rd is McDonalds they're burgers aren't as great, and not as filling, but they still taste good.
    4th is Arbys, because though they're good, as far as I know, they don't have a true "hamburger" :/

~Mooshykris

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Whataburger.. Amazing burger, but it isn't a franchise//
    But McDonalds, because it is closer and easeir to get and quicker.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'll have to say McDonald's because they have the unhealthy, and the healthy option which can help with weight loss, and if you're feeling happy a good unhealthy meal.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    I really prefer McDonald's burger over Burger King's burger. Even though I have not tasted any but I have tasted the chicken selects and thats yummy!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Out of those, Burger King has the best burgers by far. Wendy's is good too, but I hate that they've cut the size of their Jr. burgers so much. McDonald's burgers are Satan-spawn and I rarely ever can stand them. I rarely ever eat at McDonald's, and when I do it's usually breakfast, since that's the only thing they have that's really good.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    My mom's burgers are the best, but for best fast food burger places.
    Burger King beats it all! I mean, look at the title name "BURGER King". Compare to the other burger places.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hm, Mcdonalds are ok, but I don't eat fast food that much. So then Grill'd in Australia is probably my next option.

Back