• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    whoops, forgot about this one.

Saws looks fine to me.

[Vote] Neon Sword
    jd what do you think about GP?
    Plus we have confirmation of a Mortician and perhaps some sort of admiring role? Maybe a cop too going by that information comment.

It also seems like Superjolt is probably innocent given he went hardest after Neon yesterday.
    GP why didn't you want to switch on to Neon? At the point you asked me to vote him, it wouldn't have mattered because NL was still in the lead
    It's entirely possible one of the mafia members voted for NeonSword because they knew he wouldn't be back in time to be active.
    Who would be your bet on maf that voted Neon?
    That is true, thats why I put it in order

I'm more obliged to trust the ones that voted earlier then later.
    Do you think think mala could be scum? She was the fifth (last) vote on the wagon

Honestly, I feel we'll find mafia among the no lynch. It feels like mafia might want that play over one of their own. It's not an irregular choice either.
    I don't like Doof switching his stance from wanting to vote Naku or Saws to voting NL instead, thoughts on Doof scum?

Last edited:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
    Do you think think mala could be scum? She was the fifth (last) vote on the wagon

I mean, maybe?

Theres not enough evidence to point towards her being scum, but any point after those first 4 votes would probably be scum trying to fit into town.

And all she really did was lurk and put forth her vote...
    Yea she could be scum

Years
    jd what do you think about GP?

Because there was no point and I wasn't totally on board with the lynch. Saw's posts looked scummy with some pretty standard scumtells whilst Neon never actually posted. It made more sense to me to vote for someone we actually had something against than to take a potshot. We got lucky with the Neon lynch.

I'm still thinking Saws looks scummy for the record.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Did a second person get a gun tonight? I wouldn't trust any of these guns honestly.

Also unsure on Doof, need time to re-analyze some posts before I can say what my reads are.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Yeah, I wouldn't trust those guns either. Definitely does seem like there is some sort of mortician or something according to the opening post. JD, I'n very curious. Why did you think Neon was scum? He barely said anything.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    i realise it does come across somewhat scummy me voting last second, but i really felt like i needed to post something & i didn't personally have any reads. i don't think neon came across as particularly scummy, so i feel like it would've been easy for mafia to push the lynch another way - so i'm not sure that mafia would bother to vote up neon too when they weren't especially suspicious. (not sure if this makes sense lol, i'm half asleep). obviously i wouldn't call those who voted neon up inno rn, but i'm currently more sus of those who pushed a no lynch/someone else.

also, i was wondering - how are you guys making statements of there must be an [x role]? is there somewhere that lists possible roles or is it just knowing from experience?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Def town reading SJ for that Neon vote
    Sawsbuck what do you think about GP 's vote on you?

Who do you think we should shoot?

As for GP, I'm not sure. Seems normal to me.
    I'd love to shoot Doof or mala right now, though Naku and CB are also tempting
    Because there was no point and I wasn't totally on board with the lynch. Saw's posts looked scummy with some pretty standard scumtells whilst Neon never actually posted. It made more sense to me to vote for someone we actually had something against than to take a potshot. We got lucky with the Neon lynch.

I'm still thinking Saws looks scummy for the record.
    Ok but why ask me to switch to Saws when NL was still leading in votes? I mean I did agree about him but moving my vote would have meant one less vote for Neon, and Saws would only be at 2 votes, while NL was still at 3 (this is also why I asked you to convince someone else to join the Saws wagon!).

Why not vote Saws if you still think he's scum? Who else is scum?

[Vote] Bidoof FTW

btw I'm starting to think these guns might be real, unless CB claims to have received one

Years
    Depends on what role died rly (re - guns). I guess only mortician can confirm that whoever they are. :eyes: an y way

I find it extremely lucky the neon lynch :0 like we were just getting rid of an inactive person i have like 40% suspicion that even the mafia didnt know he was mafia bc he was the latecomer but who knows tbh

My townreads so.far are (in order)
    Gp, lbelle, sj

Null on jd rn, waiting on his response to lbelle

Years
    Also [vote] nakuzami bby
    hi bb ur my tenta vote rn bc i cant think of anyone to rand vote so lets be a consistent b

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    If one of the people who voted for NeonSword was mafia, I'd go with Superjolt, for the record, just because they seemed unsure that voting for them was the right move.

Years

I told you to vote Saws because it seemed strange that you had a scum read on him but weren't inclined to vote him when I didn't remember you mentioning a similar read on Neon.

I didn't try to convince anyone because I was tired and intended to come back to it later and didn't get a chance to.

As for Doof, I can see where you're coming from I think and if we can confirm the guns are real I wouldn't be against someone popping him.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    This is a closed setup. Do we know that there's zero third party or any mafia roles that aren't known by the main mafia faction? Do we know that there's no weird mafia role that fakes an attack on itself (less likely)?

No. Kitty isn't completely cleared. But it does lend credence to the idea that she's innocent based on other factors that might appear.

I can't say the same for this game, but the prequel had no third-party roles, from what I gathered. I think this being a sequel would mean there's no third-party here either. But if this followed the prequel, it would make finding out what roles are in here if we got help from the veterans, thus easier.

Understandable, although it would be weird if so, as most admiring roles I know start admiring on the first day. Perhaps it has another meaning?

If one of the people who voted for NeonSword was mafia, I'd go with Superjolt, for the record, just because they seemed unsure that voting for them was the right move.

I'm unsure why you think so, because it was Superjolt who began the votes on Neon Sword. It's unlikely that someone would buss so early, don't you think?
    It's why I believe Superjolt is sided with the village.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm unsure why you think so, because it was Superjolt who began the votes on Neon Sword. It's unlikely that someone would buss so early, don't you think?
    It's why I believe Superjolt is sided with the village.

I was the first one to vote for Neon Sword...

Years
    In fairness, I'd totally buss an absentee mafia teammate on day one.
    So don't totally rule it out, but I have to say I don't see Jolt doing that.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Wait how do you go from this to "hey let's NL lol"

Now I'm reading this as you trying to deprive town of early info

IMO you're overthinking it, I personally think more of the playstyle from Epicmafia and things like that where you want NLs because the give more information and preserve the town, I forget that on PC and other forum mafia's that lynching generally provides better information. Optimal play has also changed a lot in my time here, I forget that old tactics for gathering information are somewhat obsolete.

Personally I think Lulu is playing incredibly shortsighted with the thought that "oh these first 4 votes are my townreads, but oh that 5th guy could actually be mafia". Seems like a wishywashy decision only made because Superjolt brought it up and is looking town. Also agreed with GP that bussing is a possibility, exactly because of situations and reads like this. And looking back on Neon's posts it's not like he was being a productive member of the mafia. Easy bus decision IMO. I would say that giving instatownread to Neon voters is probably not the best move.

Also, sorry for not getting to respond to you earlier, I've been waiting to say my bit about my vote decision for a while but I happened to check the game too late haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back