• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen burmy problem!

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    I think the last place it had to have battled must be a building, so find a building with trainers in it and battle. An easy one is in the northwest corner of the first floor at the television station in Jubilife City, next to the Poketch building. A new person shows up there everyday for you to battle.

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    I thought caves was ground, buildings was steel, and anywhere else was grass?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Found it.

Grass, Forest, anywhere green is grass.
    Roads, Caves, are ground.
    Buildings are steel.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    How to get a "personalized" Wormadon

If you want to change its cloak, put it in front, battle, and switch out right away

Cloakes
    ------------------------------
    Grass Cloak - Battle wild Pokemon in tall grass = Bug/Grass Type

Sand Cloak - Battle wild Pokemon in caves = Bug/Ground Type

Trash Cloak - Battle the trainer to the left of the Lottery inside the TV station in Jubilife City = Bug/Steel Type

NOTE: Once evolved, Wormadon CANNOT change it's cloak! You can only change the cloak in the Burmy stage! Think twice before evolving!!! (Press "B" when it's evolving to cancel it.)

Hope I've helped!​

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Now doesn't Burmy have 3 forms as well?

Back