• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burn Deck Version 2.1 (YGO)

CardsOfTheHeart

We fight with our heart!
    Years
    --18 Monsters
    2 Lava Golem
    3 Solar Flare Dragon
    3 Stealth Bird
    2 Des Koala
    1 Cannon Soldier
    2 Spirit Reaper
    1 Exiled Force
    1 Swarm of Locusts
    1 Sangan
    1 Cyber Jar
    1 Morphing Jar
    --13 Spells
    3 Messenger of Peace
    2 Level Limit - Area B
    3 Wave-Motion Cannon
    1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Book of Moon
    1 Swords of Revealing Light
    1 Scapegoat
    --11 Traps
    2 Threatening Roar
    2 Secret Barrel
    2 Nightmare Wheel
    2 Gravity Bind
    1 Ceasefire
    1 Ojama Trio
    1 Solemn Judgment

--Side Deck
    1 Magician of Faith
    1 Tsukuyomi
    1 Injection Fairy Lily
    1 Kinetic Soldier
    1 Mystic Swordsman LV2
    1 Monster Reincarnation
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Metamorphosis
    1 Nobleman of Crossout
    1 Creature Swap
    1 Waboku
    1 Threatening Roar
    2 Chain Disappearance
    1 Desert Sunlight

--Fusion Deck
    1 Thousand-Eyes Restrict
    1 Cyber Twin Dragon
    et al.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Good Deck . Mabye you could try a Call of the Haunted in there instead of Ojama Trio or Solem Judgement or whatever you dont want.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    -2 Des Koala
    +1 Des Lacooda
    +1 Magician of Faith

Des Koala's burn damage isn't going to be much too helpful because what's the chance of the opponent having a big hand size. Add a Des Lacooda to increase drawing power so you can pull out your necessary magic/trap cards (especially the defensive ones.) Move Magician of Faith from sidedeck to maindeck to reuse mystical space typhoon, because Swarm of Locusts may not be fast enough if the opponent uses a couple magic/trap at a time.)

-2 Secret Barrel
    +2 Divine Wrath

Secret Barrel, similar to Des Koala, will never get pass 1600 (and that's a pretty lax rating) in damage. Add on Divine Wrath to stop Mobius from dispelling your setup.

-1 Exiled Force
    +1 Mystic Swordsman lv 2 or Des Lacooda

If you've seen my previous rates on other decks, then you'll kind of know how annoyed I am at people using Exiled Force outside of warrior decks... Seriously, it's not that good of a card without the standard warrior support to draw it out any time you want, or reuse it through Warrior Returning Alive... It's just a 1-for-1 deal. Mystic Swordsman lv.2 have near-identical ability (for the purpose of this deck, because anything summoned face-up from your opponent will be a beatstick that's easily stopped by your defensive setup, while Divine Wrath will stop Mobius) but it can be usable as long as it's alive. If you think that face-down is ok, then get another Des Lacooda to draw even faster.

-1 Monster Reincarnation (sidedeck)
    +1 Premature Burial (sidedeck)

Might as well just revive it instead of using Monster Reincarnation to waste your draw power. Remember that revived cards by Premature Burial remain on the field even if they flip themselves facedown. If you changed your mind, move Premature Burial into maindeck, switching with morphing jar (eugh... hate this card. It gives opponent card advantage too =/ )

CardsOfTheHeart

We fight with our heart!
    Years
    Okay, let's see if I can make sense of these fixes ...

Des Koala has been VERY helpful to me. Des Lacooda-- not so much.

Secret Barrel has also helped me. Divine Wrath is a 1-for-2 deal. To me, that's no deal.

You know what, I hate Exiled Force, too. But, I felt the need for additional monster removal aside from the Golems and Cyber Jar and Dark Hole. I'm seriously thinking about ditching it for Magician of Faith, though.

Like I told Zaikiro, I've tried Premature Burial; IT DOESN'T WORK!!! Monster Reincarnation is in there to re-abuse the Golems, if needed.

Anyone else?

P.S. Besides, Morphing Jar gives me the speed that I desperately need. Des Lacooda just doesn't cut it.

Back