• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burning Questions

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    Can a shy, boring, unattractive, awkward nerd get a girlfriend? And if so, how?

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Okay, I've got a question, how to you make friends around here, PM random people or just talk and stuff?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Oh great! A questions thread just like at Sppf!

Okay, I've got a question, how to you make friends around here, PM random people or just talk and stuff?

Well from my experiences, I'd say find someone you have something in common with and leave visitor messages at their profile. It's even better if you try to start a conversation involving that shared interest.

Toast

JUST AS PLANNED! >:D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    How do you tell a girl that your not interested because you already have a girlfriend without breaking her heart?

Hit her with a shovel. If you say you have a girlfriend she shouldn't care. If you told her "YA YOUR UGLY I DONT CARE BOUT YOU!" Than that would break her heart. She'll understand that you have a girlfriend probably.

Isn't this topic dead? >_> Sorry for posting in it, didn't see that it was posted last posted in October 2nd

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hit her with a shovel. If you say you have a girlfriend she shouldn't care. If you told her "YA YOUR UGLY I DONT CARE BOUT YOU!" Than that would break her heart. She'll understand that you have a girlfriend probably.

Isn't this topic dead? >_> Sorry for posting in it, didn't see that it was posted last posted in October 2nd

Maybe or Maybe not... Check it out...

Do you like Astronomy?

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    HOW do you change that godforsaken smooth/blurry text in Internet Explorer?

I have no clue, but have you searched every inch of Options/Preferences. I'm really no help since I'm a FireFox user.

As to a question from me, do you think it's better have have one great theme/signature for a long and making minor edits OR having a completely new theme/signature every month or so?

----------------
    Listening to: The Cool Kids - 88
    via FoxyTunes

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    I have no clue, but have you searched every inch of Options/Preferences. I'm really no help since I'm a FireFox user.

As to a question from me, do you think it's better have have one great theme/signature for a long and making minor edits OR having a completely new theme/signature every month or so?

----------------
    Listening to: The Cool Kids - 88
    via FoxyTunes
    Well I don't know about anyone else but I think that it is good to try and make something that represents you and make minor or no edits at all to it for as long as you possibly can, because I think that a signature should represent you and if it is ever changing then you must be to.
    Hope I helped.

Back