• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burning Since Birth

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Glad to see some more new members round here! nice to know there are some old ones out there who still do the whole pokemon thing tell me if you need anything also i give freebies to newbies well once again welcome to PC sure you will have a great time here and make some good friends

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome, glad you still play Pokemon,hope ya have a great time here since this is the best community around. Some good links for the forum: Rules,FAQ. Make sure to read the rules :D. If ya ever need help around the forum just drop by a pm and don't be shy lol,also hope to see ya around the forum cheers.

Paul

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Bah, we have quite a few older members around this community. You should feel out of place at all, my friend.
    (I'm only two years younger than you. ;D)

Pokemon is a hobby that can be enjoyed and experienced at all levels of maturity. Little children like the sythetic violance and flashing colors while us older people tend to like the strategy and storyline. It all works out to one fanbase in the end.

I'm sure you will have a wonderous time at the Pokecommunity, KammenosHMMY.
    Welcome and take care.

Back