• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • we will trade 7 pokes,right?

my wifi isnt work so well,so be patient please........and i need some times to caught some wild pokes after i trade u my 6 events.....see u there~~~

Years
  • ok,use my pearl fc.........i'll stay in the room until u get my 7 events and i get ur 7 events....okae?

i wont be able to reply u coz i get the wifi from outside........meet u there.....:P

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Hey BurningPheonix, I would be happy to breed you some pokemon with natures that you ask for, just incase with all this trading and stuff you don't have time to keep the flow of pokemon going. Just give me a list of like 10 - 15 pokemon you want bred and their natures.

Years
  • alright well if u could IV breed that would be awsome...ill give a try...do u think u could IV breed me a adamant horsea with 31 Ivs in Atk and speed and as close as u can in some of the others...once u think uve gotten a good one tell me and ill trade u something for...if i dont think its that great ill still give u something for it but prob not ask u to IV breed but ill still give u something for the effort u put into it :)

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry, I know this is not being flexible but i'm in the middle of finishing emerald and was wondering if you could think of a sinnoh pokemon. sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back