• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr3shb0y1

u wanted a TRU regigigas on ur plat but u had ur 2 shinies on ur diamond, but i can give u a TRU on each game if u want

nty its ok just need it on platnium also i need you to clone the shinys im giving you for me

fr3shb0y1

sure np, how do u wanna do it? u give me the shinie first and i clone them and then i trade u regi to plat?

it will go lyk this:i give you the two shinys then you clone and give back to diamond..after that all done just trade the tru regiggias to plat.

fr3shb0y1

yea dont wrry theyll get cloned with the pokemon :) also do u want ur TMs on ur Diamond and Plat or do i give them only to ur plat?

both games.................

did you add my platnium???......

Last edited:
    Years
    i cloned a copy for myself, i still have it in my box...its just i didnt want to remove the TM with it so i just gave u another copy of it ur plat with ur TM

Draco$tar

Dragons!!! ZOMG!!!!
    Years
    I really want:

Dragonite lv 100 Shiny
    Adamant
    374/401/207/211/215/239
    Inner Focus
    Hyper Beam/Surf/Blizzard/Outrage

I don't have any Shiny's, but I have a Regigigas movie 8, and a Shaymin? I will give you both if you want me too.

Xxrecxx101

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Shiny Gallade
    Nature Adamant
    Iv: 29/31/29/16/28/31
    EVs: 252 atk/speed
    Moves: Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Close Combat

i will be willing to trade a lvl 47 UT dialga

Years
    -willis i didnt really see anything in ur thread that would interest me...haveu gotten any new pokes that arnt on ur hthread?
    I have gotten alot, I just havent decided to update the list in a while, seeing how a friend and I are making a joint trading thread.

if u want i can wait till u guys make a thread together and then i can take a look at what u have :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back