• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    yes it is, the diffrence is that the Movie 08 one is the shaymin that was given away in Japan when the 11th movie came out, the Movie11 Shaymin is the sameone but its the Europe version of it

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Oh I see, thank you. And you don't have that on your list... so do you need one? I'll need a cloned trade back for it though.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    I meant the Movie 08 one. I did ctrl + F to find all Shaymins you had. xD I really just wanted to know if they're the same since you didn't have the 08 one there. But then I just noticed the Eigakan so yeah. Lol.

Years
    Hello, I'm interested in:

-Shiny Azelf 6
    -Shiny Magmortar 2
    -Shiny Lugia 5
    -Shiny Suicune 1
    -Shiny Rotom 3
    -Vaporeon 4

Please check my thread (link in signature) for what you might want. I've labeled my list from most-wanted (1) to least-wanted (6).

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sorry to say, but nothing is catching my eye for the 3 pokes you wanted >.< I'll check tomorrow there has to be something here! you have like one of the best threads xD.

A side note: Since were both after the shiny Timid Latias and have a trade set with him, if I were to catch him online I would trade you a copy of the Latias, but if you were to catch him before me, would you trade me a copy? :)

Years
    yea man i think i mentioned it before that i would give u a copy since u prob really want it and hes really hard to get a hold of so i would give it to u :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back