• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    could u give me the OT and ID on ur shiny evd metagross and breloom

Metagross

Marc @ 18527

Breloom

Ash @ 05598

Also, I just EVd a Shaymin, Shedinja and Skarm, but I have not added them to the thread yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    -Slopoke ok

-Druss ok im interested in these

YOKOHAMA Magmar ID 60114
    YOKOHAMA Sableye ID 60321
    YOKOHAMA Murkrow ID 60114
    YOKOHAMA Snubbel ID 60505
    YOKOHAMA Solrock ID 60321
    YOKOHAMA Hoot-Hoot ID 60505
    YOKOHAMA Teddiursa ID 60505
    YOKOHAMA Delibird ID 60114
    FU-KUOKA Electabuzz ID 60114
    FU-KUOKA plusle ID 60321
    FU-KUOKA minun ID 60321

burningfenix they have not been check sorry

tobi thx for your intervention but come to see my older topic and youll see when someone want to trade me gcea i tell everytime they are not check so can you go away please ?

Because your intervention is like a scam

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    burningfenix they have not been check sorry

tobi thx for your intervention but come to see my older topic and youll see when someone want to trade me gcea i tell everytime they are not check so can you go away please ?

Because your intervention is like a scam

My "intervention" prevents hacks from spreading :/

Years
    Metagross

Marc @ 18527

Breloom

Ash @ 05598

Also, I just EVd a Shaymin, Shedinja and Skarm, but I have not added them to the thread yet.

ill take out the breloom, ill pron take the metagross but just incase could i get the stats and nature of theevd shaymin

-Druss is there any way u can check them?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    ni i cant check i have an original game , not a linker (i have one but odk how to use it and i have never use it thats why i dont trade files)

O please take something else if you can and ill tell you yes (check) or no

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Timid Shaymin (252 SpA // 252 Speed)

Peli11 @ 04019

341 HP, 189 ATK, 235 DEF, 299 SpA, 236 SpD, 328 Spe

Meant to be used as a Shaymin-S, but I don't have Plat so I can't convert it.

If you do choose this, can you please not redistribute it? It took me awhile to get it.

Years
    Timid Shaymin (252 SpA // 252 Speed)

Peli11 @ 04019

341 HP, 189 ATK, 235 DEF, 299 SpA, 236 SpD, 328 Spe

Meant to be used as a Shaymin-S, but I don't have Plat so I can't convert it.

If you do choose this, can you please not redistribute it? It took me awhile to get it.

ill pass on the shaymin, and ill take the metagross

-Druss ok ill try and pick something else

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Which Friend Code do you want me to use?

Also, should we trade now? I have until rougly 9:00 PM EST (6 minutes) before I start my essay. Can we get a quick trade in?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    ill pass on the shaymin, and ill take the metagross

-Druss ok ill try and pick something else

Thx a lot, this will can help me

can you pm me what you want because i had to go , its 3 hour of the mroning in France and if i dont go sleep, in 5 hour, when ill be wake up ill probably be bad at my work ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    No problem ^^

ill check tommorow my Pm to see if you have envoy the trade list

thx a lot burningfenix

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    -Pikadance i need to check my ranch for those natures so ill prob get back to u by thurs since im behind a bit in school, also i have evd jolly shiny ZAngoose if ur interested, unless u want one UT

I much prefer UT since I don't have any use for EVd.:( And I still need to give you a replacement for the hacked Wailord.

@ druss - that's why I offered to check them - that way you would be able to trade them and say they are legit.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    I much prefer UT since I don't have any use for EVd.:( And I still need to give you a replacement for the hacked Wailord.

@ druss - that's why I offered to check them - that way you would be able to trade them and say they are legit.

yes i know pika lol but i prefer for now check them by a friend so i dont trade them anymore during this time (I hope the less soon possible) .

You know i not give wrong information and i dont trade event when i think they can be hack !!

You know im not an hacker so thats why im really hungry about tobi.

But for now i want to speach about all except this please

i need to go sleep

Ill wait your pm burningfenix

have a nice day and sorry for all this posts who spam your thread thats was not my intention you know

Years

ok i still havnt had time to check my ranch so once i do and give u the natures ill pick what i want from u and a replacement

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back