• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    interested in your shiny evd suicune, wailord, mismagius, blastoise, areodactyl, and blissey pls cmt for them

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    -Latios lol smart thinking XD and yes i want those 3 for our second trade

=P

Anyhow, out of curiosity, do you by chance have anymore of those hacked shiny dittos? the ones with the max IVs.

Years
    i might, its depends though, im going out to watch Year One with my friends but after he gets out of work and i still dont know what time that is so depending when he gets off will determine weather or not ill be on in 6 hours

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    i might, its depends though, im going out to watch Year One with my friends but after he gets out of work and i still dont know what time that is so depending when he gets off will determine weather or not ill be on in 6 hours

Oh Year One?! damn I want to see that so bad xD

Alright well... if your on in 6 I'll shoot ya a VM or post here :P if not I'm going on vacation tomorrow^^; so we may have to do this next weekend then ;_;

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
    Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Shiny Nidoking
    Nature Naughty
    IV: 31/31/31/28/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk and Speed
    Moves: Megahorn, EQ, SE, Sucker Punch

for shiny raikou Timid
    moves Thunder, Extrasensory, T-bolt, Discharge,
    Stats 370/228/214/256/223/284

and shiny draginite
    moves Dragon claw, T-Bolt, EQ, Giga Impact
    Stats 312/327/189/230/223/269

Years
    Hello, I'm interested in your pikachu-colored pichu. I have some NZ jirachis that I can trade in exchange for it, if you are interested. I'm willing to trade more than one NZ jirachi for the pichu. I have NZ jirachis with the following natures: Mild, bashful, timid, rash, docile, calm, gentle, relaxed, adamant, brave, quirky, and sassy. All are UT and legit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back