• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Is anyone intrested in a shiny arcanine lv.100 lax nature
    HP 322
    Atk 252
    Def 222
    Sp.Atk 250
    Sp.Def 180
    Speed 251 ..... pm me if intrested

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    ArcuesNature: CarefulDate: Jul. 19, 2009Pokemon Movie 09Apparently had a fateful ecounter at Lv 100OT: Eigaken (Japanese)ID: 07189Moves: Judgment, Roar Of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow ForceRibbon: ClassicBall: CherishItem: Rowap Berry

im interested in this i'll trade you my naughty on for it?

im also interested in this

Shiny RoseradeNature TimidStats: 262/133/145/349/231/306EV Spread - 252SpA/252Spe/6HpMoves: Toxic Spikes/Grass Knot/Hidden Power Ground/Sleep Powder

you can check my last post in my thread for that one

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    hey i need a mew, mewtwo, phione, 3 legendary dogs, celebi, jirachi, and arceus. i have shiny deoxys, shiny spinda, shiny ninjask, shiny garchomp, shiny salamence, shiny crobat, and shiny stantler. I also have ev trained alakazam lvl 100, ev trained jolteon, ev trained vaporeon, ev trained skarmory, ev trained gyrados, ev trained lucario, and ev trained infernape. wanna trade for anything?
    fc: 1032 8383 4144

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    um ur gunna have to use both, ill give u the pokemon u want on my diamond and u give the ones i want on my plat, and whos the OT on ur Kingler?

ok i'll copy them down and i recently IV checked that kingler and its a hack >:C but my newer shiny evd pokes are on my last post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back