• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • well if i can somehow convince u if instead of ev training venomoth i can give u bagon instead would u do the Latios and Latias deal that we had? if not thats ok i can choose another pkmn from ur list

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    well if i can somehow convince u if instead of ev training venomoth i can give u bagon instead would u do the Latios and Latias deal that we had? if not thats ok i can choose another pkmn from ur list

Erm... well ok, but your pick, either get an extra poke for the breeding, or just trade the Latis ;).

Years
  • i would perfer if we just trade the latias/latios duo along with the other pokemon u want from my thread, i have a ton of univeristy finals this week and its hard to EV train and IV breed, so i dont mind if i dont get an extra pokemon

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Hello, I'm interested in a Cyndaquil, Totodile/w I.Punch & DD, Squirtle, and Charmander.
    I have Leftovers, all Stones, Exp. Share, Choice Band, Lucky Egg, Life Orb, a MasterBall, and/or any of the TMs to offer. Sorry, no Pokemon. =/ Just items to offer. Lemme know! n___n

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'm interested in

10th Aniv pikachu

WCS shiny milotic

Tell me if there is anything on my thread you like.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    i would perfer if we just trade the latias/latios duo along with the other pokemon u want from my thread, i have a ton of univeristy finals this week and its hard to EV train and IV breed, so i dont mind if i dont get an extra pokemon

Oh well I wish you luck at your finals.^^

Ok sure then, but after your finals will you be able to do some IV breeding possibly?

Years
  • -Yukio srry man but since i have an AR i can get all the items i need

-Sakurah this wasnt on ur thread but do u have the eruope shaymin with the OT movie11, if not then ill choose

Umbreon: OT: 10 ANIV, ID: 00010, Sassy UT
    Espeon: OT: 10 ANIV, ID: 00010, Hasty UT

yea after im done final latios i can IV train u that Venomoth for u and we can trade for it later ho does that sound?

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Deal. :DD
    Tell me when you wanna trade so I can get my wifi.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • -Yukio srry man but since i have an AR i can get all the items i need
    Oh, that's okay! Any other Pokemon you're interested in for the ones I want? I don't have much to offer, but if I can't get you anything you like then that's okay. Just name some. (Sorry, I don't have a thread you can look at).

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yea after im done final latios i can IV train u that Venomoth for u and we can trade for it later ho does that sound?

Ok sounds great :). Just tell me what you want after your finals, and no doubt my shop will have some nice updates by then.

(I can't do the current trade now sorry.)

Years
  • -Sakurah i can trade now if u want

-Yukio if u can get me any events i dont have ill for sure trade

-Latios thats ok Latios i cant trade now either, since it is alot of pokemon, just tell me when u are free and well trade

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    -Latios thats ok Latios i cant trade now either, since it is alot of pokemon, just tell me when u are free and well trade

kk, so what is the final decision on the trade? the dittos and the 10 others? right?

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Okay I am done! :D
    Meet me online.

Edit: Sorry, I was looking for an UT Pikachu. :[

Years
  • -Latios actaully i think its more then 10 and the 3 dittos, i think u wanted more for the Latios and Latias, ill go threw ur thread and see what other ones u wanted

-Sakurah ah srry i thought it was UT >< w.e thxs for the umbreon

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Is your Haleys Ranch complete?
    If so...
    I want. O:
    If so, I'll give you 10th anniv? Or any other events. xD

Years
  • -Yankee do u have any events and also someone told me that 10th Aniv pokemon cant be shiny, not sure if thats true or not but just telling u in advance...unless u still want it

-Latios alright so do u still want teh 10 pokemon that u want from my thread? if so this is what i want from u

EFALL Manaphy
    10 ANIV Charizard
    10 ANIV Moltres
    10 ANIV Arcticuno
    10 ANIV Espeon
    Tabanta Jirachi 07077
    Mitizumi Manaphy
    Dragonite 10 ANIV
    10th Deoxys
    sayikou magmortor

if u dont want all 10 from my thread just tell me

-i like pkm what are the nature and stats on ur