• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burst ninja's sprite explosion

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Heh.
    Hunter is going to be a fun chariter to use in Pokemon odd. :P

OMG! it's a me, Achamo! :D

Great Job, Bro.

I give you a 9/10
    for the high quality and finally using PNG this time.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ok an update, heres some sprites i did for achamo

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ok heres my very first scratch sprite, its of a fakemon i did a while ago called gargite
    or
    which one is better
    please comment on it so i can get better
    EDIT: heres the second form, this one came out better, gremlare

Last edited:

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Nice work, especially for someone who has only been spriting for a month. Your revamps are fine, though they look more like recolours to me. You might want to change some things like the outlines or the fire on Charmander.

Your scratch sprites are okay, but to be honest, not great.. the shading is kinda square and so is the outline. But they're your first sprites so.. just keep practicing.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    My first scratches were WAY worse. Just compare them to Nintendo sprites for shading and anatomy etc. It's very hard in the beginning but in a while you'll see you're improving and it will get easier. ;D
    Edit: omg sorry for the crappy English. T_T I hope you understand me.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    My first scratches were WAY worse. Just compare them to Nintendo sprites for shading and anatomy etc. It's very hard in the beginning but in a while you'll see you're improving and it will get easier. ;D
    Edit: omg sorry for the crappy English. T_T I hope you understand me.

hm...
    your english is perfectly fine,
    don't worry about it.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ok i edited the second form tell me wat you think

now heres the 4 versions

EDIT: ok heres my very first eeveeloution, its spiriteon

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Wow i never you were a spriter! I like olmost all of them! I really like ur revamps,ur recolors need a bit of work but i love the electric haunter! Ur overworlds are also nicely done! I had no idea u were this good..

-Luk-

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    thanks that was really nice...not many people come by to see wat i do...its a shame, but thats not gonna stop me from spriting

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    actually im working on a hack now...im not sure if ill put in fakemon though...but heres a new one...its
    largub...the burrow grub pokemon bug/ground

this ones iffy, but i made it bigger, so yay...

ok heres his evo
    sheiloon the sheild cacoon pokemon bug/ground

Last edited:

DrakO

<3 PT Lover
    Years
    I think you have the 'spriter skill' inside of you, but the sprites you create are kinda weird, you know?
    Some scratches are really good... Some other are bad... I think you should work more in that kind of skill, in order to rise your performance.

I search forward for your sprites!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I think you have the 'spriter skill' inside of you, but the sprites you create are kinda weird, you know?
    Some scratches are really good... Some other are bad... I think you should work more in that kind of skill, in order to rise your performance.

I search forward for your sprites!
    thanks thats really nice, but could you tell me which are good/bad, just so i can work on them, thanks

Dude that sheiloon needs a lot of work, it's not bad for a first attempt at it tho :p oh and that spiriteon i think u shuld rename spriteon..:D

ok wat do i need to work on the sheiloon, and if i renamed spiriteon spriteon id be copying pixelchu on pokecharms...so im not gonna do that

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Okay well no offence but it looks like a wierd fuzzball with really small wings,which is why you should fix up it's body shape..other than that i think it's fine..maybe edit the mouth a big,tho. And i didn't know about spriteon srry ^^

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ok here is the new and inproved sheiloon, i know you though tthat part was a mouth, but it was his shell covering itself

Back