• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...but I don't remember!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I have only a couple memories from ages five and under. Other than that its pretty solid, but there are a couple of things I try to forget.

I have a fairly good memory.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    My memory is pretty terrible. Worse is the memory issue which hits me at random and I lose 'a page' every so often. This isn't limited to just short term memory, it hits some long term memories on occasions. Not sure exactly what causes it. Sadly it's caused some contention among loved ones and friends who simply cannot believe I'd forget something on occasion and have no control over that fact, but I've come to accept that people who react poorly to that aren't usually very sweet in the long run anyways. x3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I forgot a lot on a daily basis it's quite frustrating I must say. I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with short-term memory loss. I keep forgetting the smallest of things I do on a daily basis.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I always tell my friends you can tell me anything because I'll remember about half of what they tell me.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    on my 21st birthday we apparently ended up at some gay bar and they apparently made me take shots without my hands and that is something I deeply regret

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    This.

I don't know what made me do it, but for some reason I went and looked to see if I joined here before under the username I've used for a lot of things before I used Wicked3DS. Apparently I did, but never came back until 3 1/2 years later. I suppose it's safe to say that I did better my second time around :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    This.

I don't know what made me do it, but for some reason I went and looked to see if I joined here before under the username I've used for a lot of things before I used Wicked3DS. Apparently I did, but never came back until 3 1/2 years later. I suppose it's safe to say that I did better my second time around :P

I did exactly that. I apparently joined in 2003 but I don't remember ever joining here till just recently.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    My menory's so bad I can't even remember having friends.

Snark aside, it's pretty bad. I remember facts and knowledge like how to cook pork chops, or how to get Vincent in FFVII. But memories of events and people are practically nonexistent. High school? What's that? Friends? What are those? I can remember videos and video games and imaginary concepts and places very well, but forget trying to remember things that happened or people I knew past... oh... last spring maybe? I can't even remember snow that well. But hey I remember important stuff like how to drive and where the stores are so that's good I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The other thing I do is I can tell someone the same thing over and over and over again and not remember that I did. If I've told someone some thing I'm pretty sure I've already told them before...more than once.

Back