• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

But I want it NOW!

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • Have your ever wanted something so bad that had to have it that moment of time ?

I did when I saw an Kaito plush on Amazon and demanded that my husband ordered it on his account as I don't have an amazon Account.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • I used to immediately want things when I was smaller, but now there aren't really things I want urgently anymore, and as well I can patiently wait now

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Not really. My self restraint is pretty good. (unless I'm in possession of both something that delicious and in front of me but let's not go there okay) There was this piece of artwork that cost like £600 on display in this shop once and it was all three dimension and incredible and made me really feel something? I wanted that a lot, but obviously £600 is far too much to pay! Just thinking about it has me so inspirationally fired up that I feel my inner poet howling.

Virtuous Patience
    Good things come to those who wait
    I want a pay rise

Years
  • The only time I get overly excited to purchase an item is after researching everything about it beforehand XD I'm not an impulsive buyer by any means, so I like to know what it is I'm buying before I actually make the decision. But when it comes to wanting something immediately, games would be my downfall. I read video game news websites everyday and whenever I see collector's/limited editions of them first thing I think is, "I want!" XD So my will and restraint to getting things impulsively are quite strong, and sometimes the interest disappears after a while.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I've never been an impulsive buyer. I tend to be very patient. I want things but I can wait until it is the best time to buy them.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm an impulse buyer. It's what I do. It's why I'm always broke.

Sirfetch’d

All of the time. In fact, just the other day I spent $50 dollars just on LoL champions because I didn't want to wait on slowly earning the points to buy them. Buying on impulse is definitely one of my worst habits. :I

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I have too many things that I wanted to buy to the point that I almost can't wait to buy them, this makes me feel like I need more money because I want to be able to afford to buy them.

Years
  • I'm not that much of an impulse buyer at all, because my mother is a pensioner and therefore doesn't want me doing unnecessary splurging. Really odd when you consider most girls usually love shopping.

In fact, the only things I really desperately wanted were always given to me as Christmas or birthday presents.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Any Touhou related stuff has to be mine. <3

Years
  • I'm not that much of an impulse buyer at all, because my mother is a pensioner and therefore doesn't want me doing unnecessary splurging. Really odd when you consider most girls usually love shopping.

In fact, the only things I really desperately wanted were always given to me as Christmas or birthday presents.

I used to really like shopping, but as I grew up I understood how hard my family works for the money they give me as allowance so that has shifted me towards a more frugal mindset, which has helped :D I'm actually happy with my shopping habits in that I generally wait for things to go on sale before getting them. Unless it's an absolute must-have, I won't buy it immediately.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Normally with large purchases I do sit and think about it for a while, or find some way to get it cheaper or free. The exception is food. I always get buyers remorse with food. I've had a horrible desire for watermelon for a good three days now though. I wish this country sold it earlier.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ehh there were a few things (one of them was a pencil case and I still love it) but there were some times where I regretted it a while after so I learned my lesson lol, not impulse buying stuff online anymore.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • The only things that would make me just berserk like that would be anything deliciously edible, so food for me is the way! And I absolutely have no need to worry about eating too much, I have the "eat but never get fat thing", well almost completely maybe, sometimes it just goes to me bum.

Years
  • I want stuff all the time that I know I cannot afford to purchase. I want more Pokémon plushies to expand my collection, but I can't buy them all immediately or else I'd run my wallet to the ground.

Years
  • Most things, I can hold off until I'm in the best financial situation to buy it. Food notwithstanding. I always impulse buy food, haha.

I really wish I had money for a smartphone, though. If I did I would probably impulse buy one right now. Gotta wait until I have regular paychecks and I catch up on all the bills. Boo. :(
    I know I could just renew my contract and probably get one for free today, but I'm debating switching to prepaid, which would require money.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I am at this point of time wanting a 3DS and Pokemon X/Y badly. I have been wanting them before the games were released. What makes it worse and drives me mad is that I can't get it by my own means or through my parents. Guess it'll be years before I can officially pick my Kalos starter.

Years
  • I am impulsive buyer too - although I don't buy that much stuff these days - Unless I go to driving lessons- I go to bus than I have to wait in another town for about an hour. Than I go to store and buy some useless stuff like magazines or necklace or something like that ... A bad habit I know - but at least I am not doing it daily.

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
    Years
  • It happened when I went to Disney world and went to one of the hotel's food courts. I saw a cup with unlimited refills for 20$. I didn't know until I bought it but it was worth it :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm definitely an impulse buyer. I'm better than I was, for sure, and I'm a lot more hesitant with things but... if it's in my budget and I see something great out of nowhere, I'll still bite way too easily. <_< I usually need to have some sort of excuse for impulse buys, though. Like most recently, I bought quite a few novels/manga anthologies in Japanese that I hadn't really been planning on buying before I saw them but... I legitimized it in my head by saying it would help me improve and people wanted some of them translated. So I didn't feel bad buying them.

(Then again, it's really easy to find excuses for that kind of thing so it still happens way too often, whoops.)

Back