• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

But our love it was stronger by far than the love...

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    How would you define your love for Pokemon as? Are you..obsessed? Do you just like it? You like-like it? Are you just a big fan who would do anything for Pokemon as long is it doesn't hurt you? For instance, would you go to an otaku convention and cosplay as a Pokemon just to show your love for the series?

Alright, I know, that's too much questions. Here are the guide questions for you guys.

How do you love Pokemon?
    Would you do things to show that you really love Pokemon? If yes, would you mention a few?
    If ever the need arises, would you stop liking Pokemon for someone's sake (i.e. your boyfriend/girlfriend/parents)?

My love for Pokemon can be defined as...not too much obsession. The obsession is there, and PC helps to strengthen my obsession with Pokemon. I'd probably draw a few Pokemon here and there to show that I love Pokemon but other than that, I don't know any other ways of expressing my love of Pokemon to the public.

And I would never give up Pokemon. Without Pokemon, my life isn't just complete.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • My interest in the fandom had been waning, but when Black and White came out I got back into Pokemon.

How do you love Pokemon? I don't think I'm overly obsessed, I play the games and watch only select episodes of the anime. The thing that gets me into it are the Pokemon themselves, I like the creativity of the creatures so I do collect some figures/plush toys/cards of ones I'm really fond of (Ninetales, for example).

Would you do things to show that you really love Pokemon? If yes, would you mention a few? I do a fair amount of Pokemon fanart, but like you said I don't really know how to make my love public.

If ever the need arises, would you stop liking Pokemon for someone's sake (i.e. your boyfriend/girlfriend/parents)? Um, no. At the most I'd just pretend I did, and they'd better be extremly good looking.

I adore your avatar, by the way.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Omg I love Pokemon so much. I would cosplay as something Pokemon-related, my best friend just did at an anime convention (rocket grunt). Out of all my friends, I'm the go-to person for information on the games, I let them all know what events are going on, etc. One of the things that I share with pretty much all of my friends, although it's kind of disappointing when they lose interest and I don't, then I sound like a broken record talking about it again. XD;

Years
  • How do you love Pokemon?
    So much. As if they are like my pets!
    I'd feed it, bathe, play and whatever fun.
    Would you do things to show that you really love Pokemon? If yes, would you mention a few?
    Like i said, if i had a Snubbull, i'd treat it like a dog in real life.
    But i would like to have PKMN for battling also.
    If ever the need arises, would you stop liking Pokemon for someone's sake (i.e. your boyfriend/girlfriend/parents)?
    Never ever. I don't have any GFs yet. But how could it harm my parents though?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • How do you love Pokemon?: I love it by playing the games and watching the show.
    Would you do things to show that you really love Pokemon? If yes, would you mention a few?: Yes by saying I know all 649 Pokemon by heart or openly admitting it.
    If ever the need arises, would you stop liking Pokemon for someone's sake (i.e. your boyfriend/girlfriend/parents)?: No I wouldn't.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How do you love Pokemon?
    I'm kind of obsessed. With writing and overall looking at them. I don't know why really.

Uh, I've been modding a pokémon forum for 6 months? xD That's enough, I think. I'm not really showing it to the world.

Yes. If I would move together with my partner, I would probably stop going to PC altogether, just because I wouldn't want them to notice. Also, I wouldn't want it to take time from our relationship. And outside of PC, I don't really do much pokémon related stuff. at all.

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    How do you love Pokemon?
    I would say I am a big fan of them, even though I play other games (gasp!)

Not really, since, ironically, most people where I live seen to genuinely DESPISE poke's.

Yes. My friend(Not girlfriend) likes poke's too, but, as Red's Hawt said, I would not like it to take time away from us. And also, people would probs STILL hate poke's.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • How do you love Pokemon?
    So much to the point that practically my whole room is filled with Pokemon related stuff and I am a proud owner of over 200 Pokemon dolls

I would get ontop of the highest building and scream my love for Pokemon and talk about the things that I have that are Pokemon related

Nope, and my family is okay with my Pokemon obsession as well as my Boyfriend. At first it freaked him out, but now he is used to it

:t354:TG

Back