• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Butterfree or Beedrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright here's another one. Do you like Butterfree or Beedrill more? I like Butterfree more than Beedrill because I like butterflies more than bees.
    Butterfree or Beedrill

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I just like Butterfree better because it just looks cooler than its bee counterpart. Beedrill looks kind of stupid to me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Beedrill better because it looks more menacing than Butterfree. It was also the only Pokemon who learned Twineedle before Shubarugo got it.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I like Beedrill just a little more than Butterfree. I like how it could poke a hole through you with Twineedle.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Butterfree. While doing my bug-only run of FR I saw the true worth of Butterfree. Its Pshcic capabilities come in handy considering how early you can use them, Beedrill kind of sucks.

aglaya

Duchess of Heracross
    Years
    While butterfrees are admittedly cute and overall stronger than beedrills, I still like the bees better, if only because they're yellow and strangely lovely when they go around buzzing in packs. I've always found hives fascinating, and the way fully grown beedrills protect kakuna cocoons is just so endearing <3

Beedrills are common pokemon and definitely not one of the toughest species around, but they have their own special charm. (…At least to me.)

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Tough call. Beedrill definitely looks tougher, but Butterfree is a beast with Sleep Powder and the Compoundeyes ability. Guess I'll have to go with usefulness over looks and say Butterfree for this one :P

nm legend

Years
    Beedrill all they way!!!!!! they look so cool

.............and i wanted to train one but they really suck

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You really, really need to read the rule limitations to the amount of Pokémon vs Pokémon threads you're allowed to create a week. We appreciate the threads, and some of them (like this one) hold some interesting possible discussion, but the rule's there for a reason. You've had about two or three threads (maybe more) closed because of this. You'd think you'd realize that it's not allowed by then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back