• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

buyer beware...?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • The only time that's ever happened to me was an online purchase, where the item didn't come, I asked the seller to send out another, and afterward the first one came. So I had essentially gotten two items for the price of one. But the seller said they filed a claim with the postal service, so in the end the postal service were the only ones who lost in that exchange :P

If it did happen, I'd probably go back to straighten it out unless it was something like a mini-mart purchase while on the road and we were already back on the interstate when I discovered the discrepancy.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, if I am overcharged or undercharged I will tell them and get it straightened out.

Back