• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buying a Ps3

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hey everyone i have desided that im going to buy a ps3 either this month or next so here is a list of what i am getting but i have quiet a bit more money left if i buy all this so i would like advise on what elce i should buy

1.PS3 40/60gb(which ever i can get hold of)

2.Motor Storm

3.Heavenly Sword

4.Oblivion GOTY

5.Assassin Creed

6.LAIR

7.Resistence

8.GRAW2

9.Ratchet & Clank

10. Warhawk

also please dont say buy a 360 instead of buy a wii instead because i already have both of them

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    40 gigs is better for you since Sony isn't even using the gigs they're just for movies and other stuff. Add GOW2 to your list.(God Of War 2)

unless there is some remake of god of war 2 coming out for ps3 then i have no need to as i allready have it for ps2, and for the gigs im just going to get which ever one i can hopefully the 40 couse it's cheaper

crazy101

The Rocketboi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    u should get a 360 instead it is just better by choice of games and graphics btw if u look u'll notice the graphics are better on 360

Years
    Well, If I were you, I would get the 80GB (or 60GB) version, because the 40GB version omits backwards compatiblity, 2 USB ports, the memory card readers, and some other things I forgot.

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    Resistance, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed (out Nov. 13th) and Heavenly Sword before you get anything else.

Back