• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] BW Summary Screen Removal Patch?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Does anyone have a link to a download of an earlier version of Leon's Ultimate Rom Base? I'm looking for the BW Summary Screen Removal Patch that it use to come with. The previous build that is still on the original thread doesn't include the removal patch as it already had the BW Summary Screen removed to begin with. If anyone could help out, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

Years
    Does anyone have a link to a download of an earlier version of Leon's Ultimate Rom Base? I'm looking for the BW Summary Screen Removal Patch that it use to come with. The previous build that is still on the original thread doesn't include the removal patch as it already had the BW Summary Screen removed to begin with. If anyone could help out, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

As far as I know, there isn't any removal patch. I guess you can ask the creator for the offsets and remove it manually.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    I should have edited the post. I was able to make my own by swapping the edited and non-edited ROMs in ips' patch-making feature. Thanks though!!

Back