• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BW Timeline vs other games

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Ok you know how now hg/ss and d/p take place during the same time. And it takes place 3 years after r/b. And r/s are supposed to take place during r/b. so my question is, if they remake r/s will it take place during the events of b/w? Im only asking this because many speculate that b/w will take place after hg/ss and d/p
    Merged into a previous timeline thread.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • I disagree with the whole overlap thing altogether. I mean, just think. Gen 5 is at the same time as Gen 3 and 1 because there will be R/S remakes (if they follow the same pattern) and Gen 6 will be same time as Gen 4 and 2. Then Gen 8 will be simultaneous to Gen 6, 4, and 2, and Gen 10...
    Let's not go there, OK?

Anyway, I'm just saying that it'll get really hard to keep up with that eventually.

Back