• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] [BW2] Flag Lost after OW change

Years
  • And here I am again for another question, I hope you don't mid if I am asking so much. But I guess I am allowed to do so, because I just joined the forum yesterday :)

What I planned to do?

Well, very simple! I tried to change the overworld sprites from two trainers. One of them was a Youngster, the other a Lass. Both are located in the first gym and you have to fight them to challenge the gym leader, Cheren. Now I changed the Youngster sprite to Ace Trainer (male) and the Lass sprite to Ace Trainer (female). Note that I only edited the sprites with NPCE tool provided by KazoWAR.

The Problem

As I hopped into the patched game the sprites were changed, but the whole script was missing.

Normally:
    • The guy at the side gives you the water
    • The gym leader welcomes you in his arena and says that you have to defeat both trainers to challenge him
    • The trianers go to their position

Unfortunately:
    • The script doesn't even start
    • The persons are standing at their final positions after the script
    • The trainers say that you have already defeated them
    • The gym leader says that you still have to deafeat the trainers

I have no idea what is happening, any ideas what I did wrong? Are the scripts applying to the sprites as well? I thought that the only thing matters are the IDs and I haven't changed that, those are still the same.
    If you need any pictures please ask for them and I will show you as much as I can ;)

Greetings, Glains

Back