• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bye bye, Luffy,

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I hate it when Cartoon Network put things on hitatus because you never know if they will put it back on or not. Still this is like the second time One Piece been on hitatus (it was not shown for a while during Alabasta then resume back where it left off a little after word got out that Funimation got the rights). Kind of nerve racking too.

Still is it too much to ask for reruns? I mean they do it with that (no good) Naturo show but not with the others? Still I have no plans to see Blue Dragon and Bakugan. Blue Dragon looks too kidish and Bakugan...Doesn't intrest me.

Well I already seen the episodes as subbed but I do perfer dub. Also planning to get the DVDs. Got to pay back all the free subs I got somehow.

Still just wait and see. Maybe Naturo will just be made to thirty minutes to show One Piece, Blue Dragon and Samerai Jack.

Back