• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bye, Bye TRL

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I found out now, TRL(Total Request Live) is no more. Sunday was the last episode. They made all big and stuff. Which to me, why? This video countdown show has been going downhill since 2005...That was the last time I seen it. Nowdays, they only showed only 30 seconds of the music video! They don't show all of the music video. It is so annoying. And too many shout outs.

MTV is RTV(RealityTV) now. They don't even show music videos anymore. They just need to change their name to that. Because all they show now is Reality TV shows. I used to like them, but now it is so overrated. They are too many of them.

MTV used to be so cool back in the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. TRL used to be so awesome back in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Now...TRL is over. And that is all of all the music they got. No more. I am so glad I still got MTV Hits, MTV Jams, VH1 Classic, and VH1 Soul. At least they show music videos 24/7.

Back