• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C&C-Generals 2 Announced!

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    C'mon, just who doesn't know Command and Conquer's Generals huh? One of the most epic games to be played in my opinion. Cool Factions, Modern weapons and such. Recently I prayed for a sequel, I came to check on ea today and see it is announced! Check out the in-game footage:

https://bcove.me/vy1822xw

What do you think? Note that it will be using the AMAZING Frostbite 2 Engine that was associated with BF3, Thus, expect DESTRUCTION!

What do I think? Well, Honestly.....I am disappointed :( The reason I loved Generals was because of the Modern setting and technology. Now, its ruined for me by the Wacky futuristic Technology...Just horrible IMO :(

Anyway enough About me, DISCUSS!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    The map looks JUST like BF3... I was thinking ooo RTS BF3 then I saw the vehicles.

I guess for Modern RTS have to stick to World in Conflict.

To me this just looks like their original C&C genre or C&C Red Alert type thing. NOT Generals...

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I'm pretty excited about command and conquer generals 2. Graphics look great. By the way, world in conflict is a great title! Favorite strategy game would have to be starcraft2 though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Command & Conquer was never meant to be taken seriously. It's meant to be comical, less so with the Tiberian universe (but there's still some there, watch the cutscenes lol), but Red Alert and Generals was always meant to carry subtle humour.

That said, C&C has been slowly going down the drain ever since EA bought them. It just hasn't been the same since, and never will be. The first Generals game was decent, but nothing compared to the previous games. Red Alert 3 was an immense disappointment, and the Tiberian Twilight was an abomination. I will be very shocked if this game is good.

TY

I hope China will be back too...
    And it was time to bring a new Generals into the market...

Back