• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C&G's Sprite Emporium

How well do you think I am for a beginner

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    Can you made me in-battle and overworld sprite for dragon leader. it have to be male, dark colors of clothes, brown - short hair (hairstyle like Steven's hair). Pose - as you like. Thanks.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    alright, we have changed our name now becasue Kai left. Sadly we do not have anymore eggs. I might put some up for addoption again but more likely than not i wont. There will be Pokemon for adoption though

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Alright, send some eggs to me through PM

Edit: Here is the Sunflora........
    C&G's Sprite Emporium

naerian
    what do you mean dragon trainer? DO you want me to make up one? or use lance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    It will be good if you make a new one. But if you can't, change Lance's sprite.

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Alright, i was just making sure. ALso it will take me alittle longer to do any back sprite because I ave to search through my comp now for many. I hope you guys understand. I would usually use Spriter's Resource but they are down

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    alright, thants Gir. I am putting a hold on all requesting. I ahve toom uch to do. Gir maybe can take some stuff. If you don't knw what she does read the frst post

Gir

foREVer
    Years
    Oh i also do cloud pokemon too.They are a light blue color with white spots that are big...like clouds!

Back