• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C is for Cookie! om nom nom!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • C is for Cookie! om nom nom!

Of course, EVERYONE loves cookies, right? They're so delicious, tasty, and perfect for snacking. They're also the best thing to eat with milk or coffee. Who doesn't love cookies? xD

What's your favorite cookie? Do you prefer freshly baked straight-from-the-oven cookies or from store packages?

inspired by classic sonic <3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I absolutely love choc chip cookies, they're just the epitome of baked goods. I like baked fresh cookies, but since my oven is derp level, I just buy store ones (still good).

btw thanks for making this <3 glad I inspired~

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I gave up cookies a long time ago (along with every other processed food) unfortunately... But I really loved the cookies at Subway, especially the Macadamia ones! *drools* ...

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I gave up cookies a long time ago (along with every other processed food) unfortunately... But I really loved the cookies at Subway, especially the Macadamia ones! *drools* ...

Subway cookies are absolutely gorgeous.

If I had to pick, I guess chocolate chip cookies are my favourite, though it's not like I've tried a whole lot of different types of cookies or something aha

Years
  • Well, the majority of you guys probably won't know what they are but I love dem ANZACs lol. Or choc chip, that's good too.

They get bonus points if they're in that nice, soft freshly baked status.

(I need to make one of these abut pie...).

Years
  • Chocolate chip. 'Nuff said.. though I also do love snickerdoodle cookies as well. I prefer my cookies to be soft and fresh because hardened cookies don't taste as good as soft ones.

Sirfetch’d

I simply adore cookies! I can eat nearly every kind because they are all so tasty. Chocolate chip is my favorite though. I love the taste of a warm and chewy chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven <3

Years
  • I love any kind with chocolate in it, especially if you have 3 different types of chocolate chips in it. Love them, and hehehehe nice Sesame Street reference in the title.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • COOKIES! I LOVE 'em. Favourite flavour is chocolate chip, love them soft and warm straight from the oven. Famous Amos' are good. I especially love those from Subway. Raisin & Oats, White Choc Macadamia, YUMS. ♥

C is for Cookie, it's good enough for me, OH! Cookie cookie cookie starts with C! :D:D

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • COOOOOKIIIIEEEEE

(would've written just this but then would've gotten an infraction for too much cookieness)

My favourite type of cookie is probably the large ones. My school sells those, and it's LITERALLY the most bought food item after water, though I believe it's starting to beat it.

Ww live in a world where people eat cookies more than they drink water. O_o

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I love Oreos oh my god I just want to buy like 500 packs of Oreos and eat them and sleep in them and bathe in them and rub them on my body and -

I mean, yeah, Oreos, they're good stuff. *manly cough* Great with milk. Protein. Vitamins. Essentials.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    White chocolate macadamia nut cookies~~ Cookies in general are just life givers though, like seriously x)

Sirfetch’d

I love Oreos oh my god I just want to buy like 500 packs of Oreos and eat them and sleep in them and bathe in them and rub them on my body and -

I mean, yeah, Oreos, they're good stuff. *manly cough* Great with milk. Protein. Vitamins. Essentials.

I wasn't even thinking of Oreos when I responded, but OMG yes. These cookies are so delightful and I just love to dip them in a glass of milk and have them as a snack before I go to bed at night. I really want some now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I love oatmeal raisin cookies. Most of them have lower calories than chocolate chip cookies, but they taste equally as good. I prefer the ones that are freshly baked, because they're so warm and chewy. n__n The packaged ones are all right, I guess, but they just don't have the same taste as the fresh ones.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    subway cookies like Scyke said are Great :3 but normally i would go for choco chip, om nom nom now im hungry :(

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Omg these:

C is for Cookie! om nom nom!

They're literally sooooooooooooo good. I can finish a whole box the day I buy it. And now I'm craving. Goddamit, Megan, what have you done? :c

Back